EA Sports Active 2 (PS3) $59.99 at Amazon

I'm amazed how quickly this game has gone down in price. Yikes. At this rate they'll be clearing it out for $20 in 6 months. In for one, however. I have Dance Central to keep me aerobically fit but could use additional strength exercises. Might as well put to use my dust-collecting PS3.

[quote name='sfu_lifer']I'm amazed how quickly this game has gone down in price. Yikes. At this rate they'll be clearing it out for $20 in 6 months.[/QUOTE]

No they won't, actually, this is just a sale. The first one for the Wii was highly regarded as the best fitness game you could buy and held it's price up for quite some time, well over a year. A new copy of the first one is still going to cost you about 40 bucks.

If you want this game, this is probably the best it's going to get for a while.

[quote name='adamical']Now I'm pissed I paid tax at Wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

Same, but paid tax with gamestop's special at $70 :(

[quote name='adamical']Now I'm pissed I paid tax at Wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

Same, I have not even picked mine up and the website won't let me cancel. I'd have to go to the store and return it, how dumb.

[quote name='Cmosfm']No they won't, actually, this is just a sale. The first one for the Wii was highly regarded as the best fitness game you could buy and held it's price up for quite some time, well over a year. A new copy of the first one is still going to cost you about 40 bucks.

If you want this game, this is probably the best it's going to get for a while.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I had the first one and when i sold it last week because i knew i was getting Active 2, I got nearly 75% what I paid for it back. (Not including fees of course)

There price matching walmart's sale i guess. I was hoping they would price match the Xbox version but i guess since it is out of stock at Walmart's site they figured not to price match the it. I been watching walmart's site to see if they come in stock, but no luck so far.

I have a feeling the price of the kinect Xbox version will be going down in price or people will be returning some units as a lot of people are saying it doesn't read when they do exercises on the floor, but i been reading online thats theres a certain way you have to do the exercises in order for it to work.

Can Walmart stores price match their Online stores?

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone looking for the XBOX KINECT version WALMART finally got them in stock. I am not going to wait for Amazon to price match it as it comes out the same price with free shipping for me and this deal will probably be the best deal in some time for this game.

CLICK ON LINK to take u to the page:
LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted to buy this. I already have the 360 version but it sucks. My sister has the PS3 version and it is actually better and has more exercises too. I'm thinking of getting this and selling the version I already have. Decisions decisions.

[quote name='loveangel']damm, dead[/QUOTE]

Walmart Online still has it for $59.99... PS3, WII, & XBOX. You can do site to store if you don't want to pay for shipping. Also I know how some people dislike going to Walmart's so you can also pick some FedEx stores via the Site to store option. I did this last time and it was more pleasant than going to Walmart as i didn't have to wait that long and they didn't lose my package.

good deal, but why is the wii version more expensive? i have the 1st ea active wii and the more workouts games from earlier in the yr. While the response controls were a bit difficult at times it was still a good short term, fun workout on my less intense workout days on weekends. Until i get 360 kinect i'll probably hold off on the new game

[quote name='rly723']good deal, but why is the wii version more expensive? i have the 1st ea active wii and the more workouts games from earlier in the yr. While the response controls were a bit difficult at times it was still a good short term, fun workout on my less intense workout days on weekends. Until i get 360 kinect i'll probably hold off on the new game[/QUOTE]

You must be looking at something wrong the WII version is the same as the ps3 right now.. the xbox 360 one is more as it is not on sale at amazon right now. Over at walmart they are all the same price, $59.99

The MSRP is $99 for all versions, there are platform specific sales going on (and off). I'm not sure why they don't just discount all three though.

bread's done
Back