EA Sports MMA (360) free DLC & $5 off coupon from Rockstar Energy Drink

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Rockstar Energy Drink is running a promo where you can 1.) unlock a Rockstar-branded shirt & shorts for your create-a-fighter and 2.) get a $5 off coupon to buy EA Sports MMA from the EA online store.

To do so, you need to enter the UPC code from any can/package of the energy drink....BUT.... It seems like the example barcode in the photo they have by the entry box works just fine, so you don't even have to step away from your computer. (In case it disappears: 8 18094 00271 4)

http://mma.rockstarsweepstakes.com/

NOTE: All instructions on the site use Xbox 360-specific terminology, but since it's an in-game redemption code (instead of a standard Xbox Live redemption code) there's a possibility it would work on the PS3 as well. (Can anyone confirm or deny?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dafunkk12']Rockstar Energy Drink is running a promo where you can 1.) unlock a Rockstar-branded shirt & shorts for your create-a-fighter and 2.) get a $5 off coupon for buying EA Sports MMA from the EA online store.

To do so, you need to enter the UPC code from any can of the energy drink....BUT.... It seems like the example barcode in the photo they have by the entry box works just fine, so you don't even have to step away from your computer. (In case it disappears: 8 18094 00271 4)

http://mma.rockstarsweepstakes.com/[/QUOTE]

:applause: good one

Thanks OP!

[quote name='dkreegz515']i wouldn't play this game if they gave it to me for free.[/QUOTE]
Well if you don't want to play the best MMA game out there, that's your perogative.

It's the Fire Pro Wrestling of MMA.

[quote name='Jimbo1']You should mention that it's for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Added. I know the instructions on the site says 360-specific stuff, but the codes aren't regular 360 redemption codes and instead need to be entered through the game. Any PS3 owners try if they can redeem the codes on that console?

[quote name='dafunkk12']Added. I know the instructions on the site says 360-specific stuff, but the codes aren't regular 360 redemption codes and instead need to be entered through the game. Any PS3 owners try if they can redeem the codes on that console?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they will work for PS3 if they're entered through the games menu. EA usually does that. I recently entered a PS3 code for the Saboteur on my 360 in game and it worked.

[quote name='B:L']Thanks OP!

Well if you don't want to play the best MMA game out there, that's your perogative.

It's the Fire Pro Wrestling of MMA.[/QUOTE]

Woah. FPW is one of my favorite series of all time

thanks op. bought mma literally 5 minutes ago from amazon. btw, for anyone interested in the game it is part of amazon's buy 2 get 1 free sale. got mma w/ enslaved and fallout new vegas for $112!
***update: yup. got the codes in my email from rockstar. hopefully they still work when i get mma ps3 in the mail! can the first person to get this to work w/ ps3 confirm it works? thanks!

[quote name='PublikDefender']thanks op. bought mma literally 5 minutes ago from amazon. btw, for anyone interested in the game it is part of amazon's buy 2 get 1 free sale. got mma w/ enslaved and fallout new vegas for $112!
***update: yup. got the codes in my email from rockstar. hopefully they still work when i get mma ps3 in the mail! can the first person to get this to work w/ ps3 confirm it works? thanks![/QUOTE]

from what I know, the code is for xbox only

bread's done
Back