EA Sports NBA Jam - Releasing October 5th

Say there is a troll who never posts anything worth reading. How do I block that person so that they don't pollute my time at CAG? This isn't necessarily related to anyone in particular.

[quote name='ejamer']Say there is a troll who never posts anything worth reading. How do I block that person so that they don't pollute my time at CAG? This isn't necessarily related to anyone in particular.[/QUOTE]
Click on the name, it'll bring up a drop down menu, then click on "Ignore ..."

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Click on the name, it'll bring up a drop down menu, then click on "Ignore ..."[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly! :D

[quote name='foltzie']Jam is not likely going to be less than $50 as a stand alone product. EA is looking to stem the bleeding of NBA Elite. Jam as "Free" DLC was a lure to sell more copies of Elite.

NBA Jam on the Wii, was a chance to avoid having no product on the Wii and maybe tap into the money printing machine Nintendo has built for themselves.

As I said earlier, this is going to be one hell of a business case when all is said and done.[/QUOTE]

Jam will be a XBLA/PSN game, so I doubt it will cost over $20.

[quote name='foltzie']http://kotaku.com/5654462/nba-jam-for-360-ps3-were-trying-to-throw-it-all-in-there

It isnt clear, but dont think for a second EA brass isnt pushing for a retail disk and a price commiserate.

NBA Elite has been a 60 million dollar loss thus far. NBA Jam pressed and put in Walmart is a $50 sale that they desperately need.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. I will probably get both versions of the game eventually, but I will probably wait for the price to go though.

BTW, can you play the game with a GameCube controller?

The controls for this game are terrible. How do you mess it up when you just need 3 buttons to play the game? They want you to smash them all at once to spin instead of simply double tapping turbo while moving.

Several files inside the Wii disc reference online modes, online achievements.
A few possibilities:
-Wii version was developed alongside PS3/360 versions
-Wii online was started, but scrapped
-Wii online was finished, but removed to get people to buy it on 360/PS3

Who knows what really happened. Isn't the fact that NBA Elite 11 actually got made insane?

I cannot stand this game on the Wii. Its a solid game, but I hate the controls. I don't have a classic controller (and I can't use my GCN controllers because the game won't let me) and I can't get used to the Wiimote controls. I guess I will be buying this on the 360 or PS3 and sell off the Wii version.

One by one in regular games, and then in the remix tour or whatever it's called you get 3 challenges (different game types) per team.

bread's done
Back