EA Store $15 off code

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I don't know if this has already been posted but...

FEB5NSL-1I5J3O5R4Z

I think it's only valid for this month, only.

EDIT: nevermind, I saw another thread similar to this that got locked. It was a code from a newsletter. Mods, please lock if you must.

Still looking for a code....if someone wants to PM me theirs, I'll pay $2.00 Via Paypal for one....I know it's not much, but better than nothing!

I'm also among the greedy looking to spend someone's else's ill-gotten gains for my own ill-gotten gain.

PM me with your EA $15 off code if you're not going to use it. ;)

[quote name='databuild']I still need one. PM me one please.[/quote]

[quote name='bjkrautk']I'm also among the greedy looking to spend someone's else's ill-gotten gains for my own ill-gotten gain.

PM me with your EA $15 off code if you're not going to use it. ;)[/quote]

Pretty sure they expired yesterday, guys.

[quote name='seanw'][quote name='databuild']I still need one. PM me one please.[/quote]

[quote name='bjkrautk']I'm also among the greedy looking to spend someone's else's ill-gotten gains for my own ill-gotten gain.

PM me with your EA $15 off code if you're not going to use it. ;)[/quote]

Pretty sure they expired yesterday, guys.[/quote]

Nope, read the fine print:
Gift Code expires on May 31, 2005 and is redeemable only from the EA
STORE at

EVERYONE READ!!!

You can get your own code by e-mailing EA. Tell them that for some reason you haven't gotten any e-mails or updates from EA and tell them if they could send you the promotional $15 off code.

That worked for me since I wasn't receiving any kind of EA e-mails even if I had selected to get updates from EA.

I hope I helped.

P.S.: Does the $15 off code work with Free Shipping code? Like combining two codes? Thanks!

[quote name='Escobar4Life']EVERYONE READ!!!

You can get your own code by e-mailing EA. Tell them that for some reason you haven't gotten any e-mails or updates from EA and tell them if they could send you the promotional $15 off code.

That worked for me since I wasn't receiving any kind of EA e-mails even if I had selected to get updates from EA.

I hope I helped.

P.S.: Does the $15 off code work with Free Shipping code? Like combining two codes? Thanks![/quote]

The codes do not combine.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']EVERYONE READ!!!

I hope I helped.

P.S.: Does the $15 off code work with Free Shipping code? Like combining two codes? Thanks![/quote]

Which e-mail address can you reach them at? It's impossible to find one on the site.....

Unless you are wanting more than one code, why don't you just register with their site? I registered a couple days ago, got the code and ordered MVP Baseball yesterday ($20.94). The next time they send codes out I'll probably pick up The URBZ for the same price once they lower it to $30.

[quote name='PuNkNeB']
Which e-mail address can you reach them at? It's impossible to find one on the site.....[/quote]

Click on 'Support'.

[quote name='WhoDey']Unless you are wanting more than one code, why don't you just register with their site? I registered a couple days ago, got the code and ordered MVP Baseball yesterday ($20.94). The next time they send codes out I'll probably pick up The URBZ for the same price once they lower it to $30.[/quote]

Was it 2005? If so, how did you get it to combine with the free shipping?

EDIT: Well, to be more clear, whenever I use the $15 code, I get rejected. How did yours go through?

[quote name='moojuice'][quote name='WhoDey']Unless you are wanting more than one code, why don't you just register with their site? I registered a couple days ago, got the code and ordered MVP Baseball yesterday ($20.94). The next time they send codes out I'll probably pick up The URBZ for the same price once they lower it to $30.[/quote]

Was it 2005? If so, how did you get it to combine with the free shipping?

EDIT: Well, to be more clear, whenever I use the $15 code, I get rejected. How did yours go through?[/quote]

Yeah, it was MVP 2005 for the GC. I didn't get free shipping as you can't combine the codes. It's $30 but then $15 after you apply the code. Unfortunately shipping is $6 taking the total to $21. Still a good deal for a brand new game. Not sure why your code isn't working unless you've already tried to get the free shipping in which case the code won't work.

Hmmm, thats weird. I do not enter the free shipping code, and when I enter the $15 one, it won't accept it. Hmmmmm, guess it's time to pay a visit to customer support.

[quote name='moojuice']Hmmm, thats weird. I do not enter the free shipping code, and when I enter the $15 one, it won't accept it. Hmmmmm, guess it's time to pay a visit to customer support.[/quote]

I can also confirm that if you shoot a quick e-mail to EA customer support (http://eamembers.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eamembers.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php) they will provide you with a usable code if you haven't received one or moronically burned yours as I did. Hope this helps people in need.....

[quote name='rawisjericho']Nevermind, FFNY is priced at $39.99 still :([/quote]

It's down to $29.95 now there as well as the other EA universal price drops that have happened lately.

bread's done
Back