EA Store $15 off code.

LOL don't be pissed they probably just came out. I haven't received anything though and I get all the newsletters and coupons usually....

The ea store is struggling for me it's not wanting to load..... Anyone know what the minimum purchase is?

thanks for posting codes people. :D

http://eastore.ea.com/

I don't believe there is a minimum purchase. I don't recall anything in there being less than $15, so that shouldn't be a problem. I used it twice on $20 games before = $10 shipped.

No code for me yet, but I'll post it when I get it since I've gotten the only EA games I need right now.

And these are all one-time use codes, so if the ones posted don't work, it's because someone used it and didn't say so.

[quote name='$hady']LOL where was this yesterday during the $39.99 Madden HOF price blunder?[/QUOTE]
I was just thinking the same thing.

I think they just sent out today- atleast that is when I got mine. Shipping is normally $6 a game. So, it normally only equates to $9 off what you get in the store. Here are the rules: ($15 min purchase)

*Gift Code expires on July 15, 2006 and is redeemable only from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. Gift Code valid only for the new purchase of one item at $15 or greater value. Value of Gift Code will be deducted from product list price. Products subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Gift Code cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person. Gift Code may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

The selection you see clicking the platforms suck. To see the full list do advanced search then select product type "game titles" and it'll show the full list. Sort by price or whatever, they got a lot of decent $19.95 games that will be around $11 shipped.

I kiss assed my way to a code on FW but i've got cold feet and not gonna use it now.....

code used..

[quote name='$hady']LOL where was this yesterday during the $39.99 Madden HOF price blunder?[/QUOTE]

what a deal that would have been. $31 bucks shipped? Hell yeah.

[quote name='$hady']The selection you see clicking the platforms suck. To see the full list do advanced search then select product type "game titles" and it'll show the full list. Sort by price or whatever, they got a lot of decent $19.95 games that will be around $11 shipped.

I kiss assed my way to a code on FW but i've got cold feet and not gonna use it now.....

Code: JN6NL-1Q1Y2Z2A4B [/quote]

Dang, code has been used already. If anybody has an extra one, please let me know. Thanks!

Well, I'll put in my request too if anyone has a spare they're not using - dunno why I didn't get one in my email this time. :\

EDIT: I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days, but rest assured, if someone PM's me a code they'll get a very heart-felt thank you once I return. :)

I finally got my code...not sure what I want. Something for 360, either NCAA or Madden or a PSP game...who knows.

I wish some of the XBOX games were BC like Arena Football or NCAA Baseball.

[quote name='ajh2298']Any good $19.99 DS games their search function sucks on the site.[/QUOTE]

The only 19.99 DS games are:

Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The Sims 2
Burnout Legends
FIFA Street 2

I loathe EA...Burnout Revenge is the only thing I'm interested in. Criteroin and Free Radical are the only good developers EA have going for them since they are relatively purchased companies and not completely ruined by EAification yet.

Not sure I even want Burnout Revenge enoough to shell out 11 bucks, the 9 buck CC clearance has spoiled me. Don't have a code anyway.

I have a code I'm not going to use, PM me if you want it.

I'd just post the code but I don't want any lurkers to get it.

EDIT: GONE!

A couple of you guys PM'd me a code, and I picked up NBA Street 3 for the GC and Burnout Revenge for the PS2. I know Street was in the CC sale, but I dunno if my CC has it or not, plus the few cents difference I would have burnt up in gas anyway. ;)

Thanks a lot guys - they usually send me the codes, so if one shows up in the next couple days I'll toss it to someone here.

"JN6NL-1Y6A3C9K2P"

have it, I will control myself and not let myself even look at the EA Store's page. cannot let CAG take over my life any longer!!!

[quote name='vietgurl']"JN6NL-1Y6A3C9K2P"

have it, I will control myself and not let myself even look at the EA Store's page. cannot let CAG take over my life any longer!!![/QUOTE]

Did somebody use this one? It won't let me use it for NCAA 07 360.

[quote name='Follandboy']I got two codes this year. Too bad they only have 2 DS games. I will probably post both codes.[/QUOTE]
Do an advance search as described in page 1. They have more than 2. Their store is horribly designed.

bread's done
Back