EA Store - $15 off Coupon?

cruster

CAGiversary!
Anyone else get this? Showed up in email this morning...I'm just trying to figure out if the code is unique or if I could do a couple of separate orders...

I just got one...it is a unique code and will expire as soon as you use it.

Moving this to Deal Discussion....

"Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person".

Also confirmed it will not work with the 25% off code for completing the survey. They got their act together on this one!

Jeremy

Yep, received my coupon in an email a little earlier today. Looks like I'll have to check out what I can get for cheap. A $15 off coupon seems like it could be pretty good.

Man, the cheapest shipping is $5.99. There goes nearly half the coupon right there. Not such a great deal afterall.

yeah i got one too and don't plan to use it...if anyone want's to trade anything for it let me know....I also have one of those 2 month free trials for xbox live (expires 3/31/04) and a registration code for mario & luigi superstar saga.

[quote name='jrutz']"Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person".[/quote]

The coupon codes and registration codes from last month's fiasco said that too. So 2 codes might still work...

[quote name='Togepy'][quote name='jrutz']"Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Valid only in the US and Canada. Limit one offer per person".[/quote]

The coupon codes and registration codes from last month's fiasco said that too. So 2 codes might still work...[/quote]

Nope, I tried it. First the 25% and then the $15, and then vice versa.

Jeremy

I heard that the code will stack with a $15 off birthday e-mail coupon code. But that's a YMMV thing since your birthday has to be around now for you to get one of those codes.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']how did you all get this coupon? is there a code for it?[/quote]

I have been getting one every month for quite a while now. (and I use them all too, LOL) Shipping is kinda high, but its still worth it in my opinion.

All you have to have done is registered a game with them, and once your on thier list (with your e-mail address) you should start getting them every month.

bread's done
Back