EA Store Buy 2+ Get 50% Off Select PC Digital Downloads

Even though the banner clearly displays DA:O Ultimate, it doesn't show up in the list. Tried to add it manually, but my internet is being stupid as hell so I don't know if it would work that way.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Even though the banner clearly displays DA:O Ultimate, it doesn't show up in the list. Tried to add it manually, but my internet is being stupid as hell so I don't know if it would work that way.[/QUOTE]

That's an excellent observation! When you go to the list, they only have Dragon Age in pieces. I wonder if CS would honor that at all.

[quote name='jjgomez423']That's an excellent observation! When you go to the list, they only have Dragon Age in pieces. I wonder if CS would honor that at all.[/QUOTE]

You could add the two parts together, which is $35 before the deal, and $17.50 after. Seems like a good price to get the whole DA experience.

any one ever get their madden 11 games sent out

from the %30ish off glitch like 3 weeks ago making madden like $22.

i ordered 2 but they still haven't sent them wrote to them 6 days ago and said i was soon going to get a shipping conf and tracking but nope.

You know, I've been sitting on one of those Recycle Bank take $10 dollars off any PC game coupons for a while now. The nice thing is they take $10 dollars off everything in my cart.

The really nice thing is I finally found a deal that stacks with it! Battlefield 2, Dead Space, Crysis Warhead, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, and The Saboteur for $14.87. Thank you please!!

5$ off coupon from Wendy's from back in like September works with this too. It's before the 50%, so you only save $2.50, but if you want Origins and Awakening for $14.95 instead of 17.45$...

[quote name='Brownjohn']You could add the two parts together, which is $35 before the deal, and $17.50 after. Seems like a good price to get the whole DA experience.[/QUOTE]

That's a good deal, but it's not the whole experience, sadly - missing all the extra DLC stuff.

[quote name='Eldredpe']5$ off coupon from Wendy's from back in like September works with this too. It's before the 50%, so you only save $2.50, but if you want Origins and Awakening for $14.95 instead of 17.45$...[/QUOTE]

has any one received their game from this contest yet? I won still haven't got it.

bread's done
Back