EA Store (Origin.com) $10 off $40 purchase + Free Shipping!

WV Matsui

CAG Newbie
Hello folks

Just saw this on Facebook and gave it a shot. It works 100%!

All you have to do is like the new EA Sports NFL Blitz Game on Facebook and you get a code for $10 off a $40 purchase plus free shipping!

www.facebook.com/easportsnflblitz

I was just going to post a thread about this.

The promo code they give you is long with lots of letters and numbers. I wonder if these are unique or if everyone gets the same code?

Also, it doesn't have an expiration date. Looks like I'll use it to get NFS: The Run when it gets to be an Insider Deal.

[quote name='hypertails02']I was just going to post a thread about this.

The promo code they give you is long with lots of letters and numbers. I wonder if these are unique or if everyone gets the same code?

Also, it doesn't have an expiration date. Looks like I'll use it to get NFS: The Run when it gets to be an Insider Deal.[/QUOTE]

Dunno my code is 13 characters and starts with an F...

And no expiration date is correct. Don't know how long they are going to offer this. The page was just launched today.

The coupon has an expiration date of Dec 18.

The offer to get the coupon expires Nov 18.

[quote name='bk187']The coupon has an expiration date of Dec 18.

The offer to get the coupon expires Nov 18.[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks for clearing that up! Still a great deal and Dec will be great!

It says it can't be combined with any other offer, so it's unclear to me if this would work on one of the insider deals.

My code starts with M, so they seem to be unique codes.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It likely won't work with those other deals which effectively kills the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

To me $10 off a brand new game with free shipping is a good deal...

Use with insider would be insane but........ Not many insider games are over $40 so to me that is irrelevant

[quote name='ijustw1n']Can the $10 code be used online or only in a EA store?[/QUOTE]

Only on EA's online store (aka Origin).

I wish Alice Madness Returns was juts one cent more or else I would definitaly get it with this deal. Wish It could include the tax for the promo code to work lol.

Can't use it on pre-orders, so doesn't apply to Battlefield 3. That said, the coupon is good AFTER BF3 comes out, so you can still use it then. Just won't get the pre-order bonuses or whatever.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Sweet deal, can I use this with BF3? I'd assume so but you never know with the type of restrictions companies often use.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will work with BF3 might have to wait until the 25th or give it a try... Dot know if it will work with a preorder!

[quote name='Trojan']Can't use it on pre-orders, so doesn't apply to Battlefield 3. That said, the coupon is good AFTER BF3 comes out, so you can still use it then. Just won't get the pre-order bonuses or whatever.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I was kinda on the fence about BF3 anyway. If I was gonna do it I'd definitely want the preorder bonuses. I'm still disgusted by Amazon's lack of deals on this title.

bread's done
Back