EA Store package lost; customer service number?

AHEADAMUS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I recently ordered FIFA 06 for the DS from the EA Store with my 15 off coupon code. The package was supposedly left by UPS on Wednesday on my porch (no signature), but I cannot find it for the life of me. I even called the neighbors to check if they received it, but nobody can find it.

What should I do? I checked UPS's lost package claims, and I'll be able to file the claim, but it will take a while to resolve. Most of all, I'd just like to contact EA and see if there's any way I can order another game WITH the coupon code.

Does anybody have the store's customer service number? The "Contact Us" link on the support page redirects to itself.

Thanks for the help!

I'd contact EA and let them handle UPS. During the Hurricane Rita mess, I had alot of packages returned to various companies. UPS wouldn't give me the time of day, so I contacted the companies and most were able to trace the order within 2 days.

Wow what a relevant thread, I needed to contact eastore.com regarding changing my cc info. I was getting all frustrated no phone number would come up. Just turn off the pop up blocker and voila. So the number is 1-650-628-1001 if anyone care, and the guy was cool.

bread's done
Back