EA Store "Sale"

The only thing I hate about dealing with EAstore is the extreme time and effort you have to spend in order to cancel an order. They do not let you modify your order in any matter and you cannot return a game if you change your mind if you open the mailed package!

Other wise, their service is fast and always on time.

[quote name='_heretic']Wow, 23 games on sale and 15 of them are The Sims.[/QUOTE]

There is seriously something wrong with that business plan. I mean, do people really buy all these expansions? 15²=225.

The EA Store have been a nightmare in the past, but they shipped my copy of Sabetour on Thursday already and the release date is Tuesday.

But, they still havent sent the code for my pre-order bonus.

My friend and I always luv the shipping from EAstore. FREE 2 day Expedited nothing can beat that. They actually do try to send your order all in the same day of confirmation.

[quote name='Unrealevil']There is seriously something wrong with that business plan. I mean, do people really buy all these expansions? 15²=225.[/QUOTE]

some ppl buy new games and DLC, hardcore sims players...only buy sims and every expansion. look at pokemon. My friend's kids have every pokemon DS game that's ever come out in addition to most of the wii ones too and they're all really just the same game.

bread's done
Back