EA Top Selling Games 2 for 60 at walmart.com

This is a good deal. FIFA 11 and NFS: Hot Pursuit for 30 dollars each. I think that is the same price amazon had them for with lightning deals on BF.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']NFS, Madden, NCAA, and MoH for $30 a piece? How is this not a good deal?[/QUOTE]

probably because sports game price's depreciate so quickly as do driving games. Lately a good deal for any current title is $25 off or more after it's release because of $20 preorder bonus GC's etc.

Their site sucks for iPods! I can't even view most of the games. Hopefully amazon matches this so I can get MoH and Sims 3.

This is a pretty good deal for a narrow set of consumers. If you're a football fan and haven't picked up the latest edition, this is a good deal.

Regardless of what the naysayers say, $30 is a very good price for the 2011 Madden or NCAA Football games. Yes, the price depreciates quickly, but its usually pretty good until the next version nears release (Summer/Fall 2012).

This is a great deal. I've been waiting for Fifa 11 for awhile and I can just get that for $30 then sell whatever other game I get, probably Madden or NFS.

Oh btw is this online only or in stores too?

[quote name='100xp']probably because sports game price's depreciate so quickly as do driving games. Lately a good deal for any current title is $25 off or more after it's release because of $20 preorder bonus GC's etc.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, I'd say they simply depreciate drastically instead of quickly. Madden can be released and stay above $45 bucks for an entire year, rarely any games can do that, once it's new version is released it drops. So if someone has the patience to wait a year and then play an out dated game, then I'd say maybe you're right.

[quote name='100xp']probably because sports game price's depreciate so quickly as do driving games. Lately a good deal for any current title is $25 off or more after it's release because of $20 preorder bonus GC's etc.[/QUOTE]

Completely wrong. You can unload FIFA 11 for 25-30 bucks around august of next year. Sports games hold their value very well, but just go off a cliff as soon as the next version releases.

Sports titles generally remain very close to full retail price for their entire cycle.

This might be a little shady but can say I ordered NFS and NHL 11 and am planning on returning NHL for a full refund in store. Would this work since they dont really have a receipt policy?

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure walmart is very strict about needing a reciept and unioened for video game returns.

I do know that discussing things like that on cag is frowned upon. If you really don't want one of them talk to another cag about going in with you. Or sell it on glyde.com gamestaq, eBay, or trade in to gamestop or amazon.

[quote name='AgentZero5150']This is a great deal. I've been waiting for Fifa 11 for awhile and I can just get that for $30 then sell whatever other game I get, probably Madden or NFS.

Oh btw is this online only or in stores too?[/QUOTE]

Agreed, great deal for Fifa 11

[quote name='Phaethon360']I see the EA, but where's the "top selling"? *rimshot*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drclaw411']Meh.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='insix003']I have to agree with everyone else, I'll pass on this deal. Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE]

Thread crappers lol This is a good deal for $30 a piece except for Madden which IMO is worth $5. NFS and FIFA 11 are really fun !!

[quote name='zizo79']Thread crappers lol This is a good deal for $30 a piece except for Madden which IMO is worth $5. NFS and FIFA 11 are really fun !![/QUOTE]

Agreed. This year's Madden was terrible, sold that after two days of owning it.

[quote name='Darknuke']man... awful deal. Only thing worth it is NFS: HP... Everything else is sports garbage or just normal garbage.[/QUOTE]
Do you like soccer ?

NHL and FIFA are not garbage. They are a lot of fun to anyone that likes those sports, which encompasses a fair number of people.

bread's done
Back