EA Weekend Sale - 40% off BFBC2 + DLC & BF2 Complete Collection (PC Only)

Sorely tempted to get Bad Co 2 for PC. I already have it for the 360, but being able to use a mouse seems favorable to me.

[quote name='fishphoenix']Tempted on Vietnam.[/QUOTE]

I have a code I got for my birthday at home. If it will stack and I will be getting Vietnam as well.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Dang, was hoping for a deal on console Ultimate Edition. Thanks though OP[/QUOTE]

The majority of their Weekend sales have been PC only =/

I liked 2142, it's pretty good. But If you are looking for a futuristic shooter I would recommend Quake enemy territory. The community is still pretty strong surpassingly enough.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Really want to get Vietnam. If only it was steam compatible for my bc2 copy. :/[/QUOTE]

Vietnam is only a code you have to redeem in game im pretty sure it will work with any version of the game (retail,ea store,steam). The actual content for vietnam was included with map pack 7

[quote name='BoomerX']Vietnam is only a code you have to redeem in game im pretty sure it will work with any version of the game (retail,ea store,steam). The actual content for vietnam was included with map pack 7[/QUOTE]

Correct, Vietnam is a code that is activated on the EA account in login into BC2 with. This is work with a Steam copy, retail or any other digital download version of BC2.

Will the BFBC2 key here work on steam? I did not see a listing on steams website so i am unsure.

Edit: it seems the price is only for the download not the hard copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased Vietnam. I got a message saying "Thank you for your purchase. Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email shortly confirming your purchase and including delivery information." I didn't receive an email. I went into my EA account setting and it says I have no pending orders, no current orders and no past orders. What's the deal here?

EDIT: nevermind I got the email. It takes forever apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back