Earbuds/Lightweight Headphones

jonac13

CAGiversary!
I'm not really an audiophile... I got a pair of Full Metal Jacket earbuds from MyCokeRewards, but I'm not really hugely into in-the-ear-canal earbuds, so I just use them for doing yardwork and in loud areas. What I've been using otherwise is just the crappy set of earbuds that came with my Zune... but at this point they're literally wrapped with electrical tape in two places, after being stripped and rewired at one point just due to the fact that I haven't seen any good deals and money is tight. So, does anyone have some suggestions for a replacement for this shoddy pair? I don't mind headphones, either, but usually a nice pair of headphones that look even a little stylish get a little pricy.

Go to Wal-Mart and get the Koss brand earphones they sell for around $12. They are perfect for basic use.

If you want good bass, invest a larger set with those "muffler" type earphones that go around you entire ear. Or otherwise, buy a set of these earbuds. They have fantastic bass for their size.

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Bass-F...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1223828639&sr=8-1

Change the tips to the medium size and you will have an awesome "BOOM" effect in your brain ;)

Any more suggestions? I do appreciate the Wal-Mart suggestion... I might do that, if I can't find something more convenient. The closest Wal-Mart to where I live is quite inconvenient to get to, and I just sorta hate plunging myself into that... Wal-Mart environment. But I will if I must.

I have the V-Moda's that Capitalizt mentioned. They work very well.

If you have an office depot in your area, check there. They have several different kinds of Phillips branded sets for super cheap on clearance. I have a set of those too, which are decent for basic use.

bread's done
Back