Early Bird Big Sales Event @ Dell, Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360 $39.99, PC $29.99 Shipped)

mahyar1

CAGiversary!
Link

Wii $179 (Add to cart to see the deal)
360 Elite with Lego Batman and Pure $270.00
Ps3 2 games and controllers (big one non-slim) $399.99
Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) for $39.99, PC $29.99

Don't forget Bing Cashback 5%

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gsr']Agreed -- shopdiscover clearly states Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers

Discover is not stupid. If cashback was 20% on dell, every guy and his mother would sign up for a discover card and start buying high $$ computers...or copies of l4d2[/QUOTE]

And under the offer details, it just says 'Earn 2% cash back on purchases made on internet'. Now I don't know if this promotion is just double the usual cashback everywhere else, i.e. 1%.

i was considering going out to best buy to get this for 35 bucks, but i couldn't resist this...it's worth the extra 5 dollars to not have to go out in the crowds! thanks, op!

Got the pc version because my friends play on the PC. Though I'll try the demo first, if I don't like them I'll just sell them or something.

I'm glad I held off from buying L4D2 until this week. I just ordered mine with free shipping. I just wish they did not charge tax cause that would just sweeten the deal.

[quote name='blackhole82']how does one do the bing 5% cash back?[/QUOTE]

Go to www.bing.com

Search for laptop.

Click on Dell at Top that shows Bing Cashback after it.

It should tell you, to enter your email address, and that you are on your way to getting 5% cashback.

Buy stuff, they either instantly PAYPAL you 5% or it takes a few weeks (depends on the site).

[quote name='nakedninja']WARNING
i ordered L4D2 just now and it says that my expected delivery date is december 17[/QUOTE]

Ouch. 360 or PC version?

[quote name='nakedninja']WARNING
i ordered L4D2 just now and it says that my expected delivery date is december 17[/QUOTE]

My 360 version is expected to be delivered on 12/1, so thats crazy.

I bought the PC Version, and not only got the 5% Cashback through Bing, but also free 3-5 day shipping (one of their ongoing deals for purchases $49 or more, which this qualified for even though it's $20 off).

[quote name='mediviper']To you guys who already received your copy of l4d when was your estimated delivery date?[/QUOTE]

After ordering it said 12/1

Yup ordered yesterday afternoon, got mine today as well via Fedex 2nd Day Air. Estimated delivery date is said to be Dec 1st right after ordering. Package sent from TN, I'm in CA.

I ordered yesterday and est. delivery date is Dec 15. Not sure its worth waiting this long when I can get it from Amazon for $4 more and get it in two days.

I ordered L4D2 on the 23rd, pretty early in the day too, and I got an email last night saying they had to delay shipment until 12/15, needless to say I cancelled and just ordered from Amazon, with tax the deal is almost the same, and in fact Amazon just shipped my order like 20 minutes ago.

[quote name='zerowing']I ordered L4D2 on the 23rd, pretty early in the day too, and I got an email last night saying they had to delay shipment until 12/15, needless to say I cancelled and just ordered from Amazon, with tax the deal is almost the same, and in fact Amazon just shipped my order like 20 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing and also cancelled.

I ordered mine on the 23rd (Xbox 360) and my est delivery date was Dec 1st, I just got it today. Very fast, definitely worth the extra few buck to get it already and not have to deal with it on friday.

EDIT: I did the free delivery option but they ended up shipping it 2nd day Air no additional cost

AAAHHHHH!! Dell also has a est Delivery date of Dec 17th (PC version). Wondering if I should just cancel and wait for a similar or better deal.

[quote name='Jackalope']I ordered yesterday and est. delivery date is Dec 15. Not sure its worth waiting this long when I can get it from Amazon for $4 more and get it in two days.[/QUOTE]

what is this amazon deal?? it says 54.99 for the 360 version right now.

[quote name='gsr']what is this amazon deal?? it says 54.99 for the 360 version right now.[/QUOTE]

It was $44 earlier today ad matching Target

I can't get Bing to work.

I go to Bing.com, I search Laptop, and I see the Dell link, but there is no cashback symbol.

[quote name='Samus']I can't get Bing to work.

I go to Bing.com, I search Laptop, and I see the Dell link, but there is no cashback symbol.[/QUOTE]

Just type in Dell

[quote name='Tubaker']Just type in Dell[/QUOTE]

Still not working. And when I go to Bing shopping, Dell isn't even listed as one of the stores participating.

EDIT: Nevermind, you need to disable adblock to see it.

I just got an e-mail from Dell telling me my order has been canceled! It seems like every time I order something from Dell anymore, this always happens. The last time, I contacted their Customer Support on the phone, and they re-ordered the item I wanted (23 Inch LCD HD Monitor). I guess I don't understand why anyone would purchase items from them if there's a 50/50 chance or better that your order will be canceled. It's more effort than it's worth.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I just got an e-mail from Dell telling me my order has been canceled! It seems like every time I order something from Dell anymore, this always happens. The last time, I contacted their Customer Support on the phone, and they re-ordered the item I wanted (23 Inch LCD HD Monitor). I guess I don't understand why anyone would purchase items from them if there's a 50/50 chance or better that your order will be canceled. It's more effort than it's worth.[/QUOTE]

I decided not to call them, and will just order the game through Amazon today for $29.99. Other than buying my next computer (and I'm on the fence about even that), I will never do business with Dell again! :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered L4D2 Wednesday morning, my ship date changed from 12/16 to N/A, has this happened to anybody here? And does this mean is my order going to be canceled? thanks for any help.

bread's done
Back