Earn $50+ a month with Super Point/Swagbucks! Very EASY! With Chrome url extension

[quote name='Gannikus']First and fastest way to earn giftcards and money is Swagbucks

Click on this banner to register, you could get points for $5 gift cards every 2-3 days if you follow this tutorial closely. BTW ALWAYS REDEEM FOR THE $5 amazon gift cards instead of the $25 if you like amazon gift cards, do the math and you'll know why the $25 is a waste to get.

The BEST WAY TO EARN POINTS FAST ARE-

1. First and easiest way to earn swagbucks is through SwagBbucksTV (150 SB total a day!). Watch 10 videos to get 3 swagbucks (55+ sec of the video). Make sure you get an autoreload extension and set it to 55+ seconds to reload automatically. You could play it while you sleep and just mute your computer or player. Here's the Chrome extension that's the best https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc

2. Daily Polls. (1 SB)

3. NOSO page. (2 SB) skip everything and don't have to enter any info!

4. Download the Swagbucks toolbar. (1 SB) You'll get a point everyday

5. Special Offers. Watch these videos and look around for the 2 random numbers and enter them after the video. (3-5SB)

6. Search with the Swagbucks search engine. do it everyday in the morning, afternoon and at night. You could win 3-4 times a day.

7. Trusted Surveys. Try and do these if your bored since you could get tons of points from these. I got lucky and did one randomly and got 300 points from ONE 4-5min survey.

8. Everyday swagbuck will mail you limited time offer in your account, just click the video and let it play for 1-3 seconds, then click "No I did not see the ad" or something similar to that.

9. SBTV MOBILE. Only available for Android phones (iPhone coming soon I heard) I never used this since I have a mac but I heard you can download this program called Bluestacks which only works for windows. Leave this on for about 3-4 hours and you'll make tons of swagbucks

10. Play Games. 2 SB every 2 games played. You can earn up to 10 points. I usually make sure I play the game at least 20 seconds before I intentionally lose. Then click the "click here to go back to games"

11. Click here http://sc-s.com/?setvalue=Yes for Swagbucks codes. You'll instantly get 7-10 points a DAY just by entering a word and clicking Gimme in the main page. They are random EVERYDAY and don't have it all at the same time. They have an expiration time on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superpoints

Superpoints is a site where you earn points to trade them in for rewards like amazon/paypal cash and other gift cards

First is to join here http://superpoints.com/join/c3s1oc

Ways to Earn Points

1. Click the SuperLucky Button (All you have to do is click a button!)
2. Complete offers/tasks (Boring but worth it)
3. Watch Videos[/QUOTE]

are you being redirected to the Swagbucks home page after like 90% bar is filled? Sometimes my autoreloader is going to the main page and I have to manually reset it.... :roll::roll::roll::roll:

[quote name='amoghthegamer']are you being redirected to the Swagbucks home page after like 90% bar is filled? Sometimes my autoreloader is going to the main page and I have to manually reset it.... :roll::roll::roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't lead me to the main page. Maybe you need a different autoreloader, just google for it and install it. Or it could be that you need to enter captcha if you're not getting points. Just stop the autoreloader at 90% and then enter the captcha. It will disappear after that.

[quote name='amoghthegamer']are you being redirected to the Swagbucks home page after like 90% bar is filled? Sometimes my autoreloader is going to the main page and I have to manually reset it.... :roll::roll::roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the same problem too. Using auto refreshers for both Firefox and Chrome

I have been having captchas on Swagbucks TV for a good two weeks now, anyone know what's going on? This really sucks.

Yeah this problem is making its rounds. New accounts dont fix it (I refereed myself and made a fresh account without refferal, and still persist.)

Oh well, I got in during the last few weeks of the loophole but still got altother about $100 in Amazon Gift Card. Superpoints bot is still working though!

me too. are there any there exploits? I have like 14 Swagbucks accounts and each of them have about 203 cards stiill pending so I should get those soon but I still search for 10-20 credits a day though while I find another exploit.

I've observed that the video URL doesn't change, like it doesn't have any custom portions to it... so what we need is an extension where you can specify time, but instead of autorefresh what it needs to do is allow you copy/paste a video URL for it to input/load every ____
if anyone can make that please do.

I found an extention called Autorefresh plus which lets you set the time, refresh predefined url, and auto start at ONE sb video url. It only works from 0-70% and then for some reason it brings you to the Browse video part. I don't know if it's the extension or if SB really found a way to block auto reloaders :( google Autorefresh plus for chrome and try it out and maybe you guys will find a loophole?

At least that's a start lol

Gannikus i'm trying it now my guess is that the problem with this is that it refreshes the URL/tab which works for a set amount and then you get redirected and it isn't there to refresh it anymore... what I was thinking of was something along the lines of where it force enters the URL over and over again, that way if it goes back to the default page it will just be sent back to the video. After testing it out yeah all the URL specify feature does in that extension is tell it which pages to be active on

[quote name='Gannikus']bump, now it makes you enter captcha to earn tv points[/QUOTE]

It's been doing that to me for the last 5 or so days. I'm pretty unhappy about it, ha.

[quote name='Grammar Police']It's been doing that to me for the last 5 or so days. I'm pretty unhappy about it, ha.[/QUOTE]

It's a pain lol

I was a member of Swagbucks for about a year before I even read your thread with that strategy. I've only been using it for the last two or so weeks, but managed $50 in gift cards. It's a shame I was so late to the party.

[quote name='Grammar Police']I was a member of Swagbucks for about a year before I even read your thread with that strategy. I've only been using it for the last two or so weeks, but managed $50 in gift cards. It's a shame I was so late to the party.[/QUOTE]

I signed up the day before they broke the autorefreshing. :cry:

bread's done
Back