Earn Amazon/Bestbuy giftcards while you watch tv, with Viggle

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!
Viggle is a smartphone app for Ios and Android app that gives you points for watching TV, available to download here: http://join.viggle.com/wk1991. You can use these points to redeem for giftcards for a number of different retailers including Amazon, Bestbuy, Papa Johns, and Fandango.

Once you make an account, you earn points for the following activities:

• Watching TV: In a process similar to the Shazam app, Viggle listens to a 10-15 second clip of whatever show you are watching and matches it with it's database. Once you have a match, Viggle gives you one point per minute while you watch. Viggle doesn't listen past the 10-15 seconds, they just assume you will watch the entire program, allowing you to get points while not watching TV
  • Bonus Shows: Every day, certain shows award bonus points for checking in. These bonuses are often between 100- 300 points and are awarded in addition to the points/ min. You will be awarded bonus points if you check into a show for at least 10 minutes, allowing you to get bonuses for multiple shows in the same time slot.
  • Ads: viggle has ads spread throughout the app which award a certain amount of points per viewing. These ads give between 15- 75 points. You still get points even if your phone is muted, so you do not actually have to pay attention to the ad, just click on it and let it run to get the points.
  • Trivia: During certain programs, Viggle offers trivia games which award 25 or 50 points for correct answers and 5 points for incorrect answers.
  • Referrals: You typically get 200 points for referrals. Would you kindly use my referral? http://join.viggle.com/wk1991
  • Sharing: Once you check into a show, you can tweet or post to Facebook about it for an extra 5 points. The tweet or post is prewritten, I typically post a tweet to a twitter I don't use so I get the points without bothering people.

A $25 gift card costs 50,000 points and Viggle has a daily point limit of 6,000, not including referrals. I know it seems like a lot of points to get, but it really isn't. You can potentially get a $25 giftcard every 8-9 days, and I usually average a $25 gift card a month just casually using it while I watch TV. I also have Viggle installed on every mobile device in my house, so that is $25 per device, which really adds up.

Finally, I have a few tips to maximize earnings. Viggle puts more adds out at 7AM, 7PM, and 7:45PM Eastern time. Oftentimes I get 1,00 points in about fifteen minutes of mindlessly tapping on my phone's ads during these times.

Viggle is also running two promotions for the Olympics. Referrals have been temporarily boosted to 1,000 points, and Viggle is running Olympic trivia 24/7 for the duration of the Olympics, allowing you to get even more points.

I've been using this app on several devices for the past few months and it has completely funded my Game and Movie purchases for quite a while. I've redeemed several hundreds of dollars through the app.

Once again, download Viggle here http://join.viggle.com/wk1991, and happy Viggling!

Bump. They also have Starbucks giftcards. A $5 card is 9,000 points, so you could potentially get 4-5 of those a week.

bread's done
Back