Earn EASY and QUICK money just by posting on forums and blogs!

Overlord Goomba

CAGiversary!

Postloop

Referral Link

Non-Referral Link

Postloop is a quick and easy way to earn money, simply by posting on forums and commenting on blogs. I've been a member for nearly a week now, and just cashed out yesterday; $6.67 went into my PayPal. It only took an hour to be approved for my withdrawal, and the funds went into my PayPal immediately. How Postloop works is simple:

1. After signing up, you have to reach at least 10 posts in the Postloop forum. Once you do, you get rated by a moderator (this process took me about a half hour, not even). You earn points for posting in their forum up until you get rated.

2. After you're rated, you're than able to view other people's forums, sign up, and post to earn points. You can withdraw at 100 points ($5).

Seriously, it's as simple as that. There are limits to how many posts you can make a day (limits are set by forum owners; limits are usually between 5-15 posts per day, but there are certain forums that have no limits set), but at the time, there are over 50 different forums to post in. When you factor in blogs as well, that number doubles. If your active and dedicated, you can easily use Postloop as a part-time job. I haven't been very active (only been posting in a few different forums) but even I've managed to make over $6 in a little under a week.

I'll have links to Postloop (both referral and non-referral links) at the top and bottom of this post. If you're interested in joining, I'd very much appreciate it if you use my referral link! :)

Edit: Proof of payment. Sorry for the cell phone quality!

gHZard5.jpg

Referral Link

Non-Referral Link

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back