Earn free paypal payments/gift cards/prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wet Napkin

CAG Veteran
Do you want to make free money? Everybody does. Thats why I was so happy when I discovered Prizelive! Prizelive is a website that you earn money from by doing offers. But thats not all you can do to earn. You can submit helpful videos, enter contests, and even play games! Doing offers on Prizelive is easy because it shows under the offer the last time it credited for someone, and the percentage of people it credited for. Also, instead of doing an offer and hoping it credits, Prizelive gives you a submit button so you can know for sure what offers you did or didn't do. Now enough about the offers, let's get to the cash! Prizelive will pay you instantly with Paypal. (the first time it will take up to 48 hours, but after that it's instant) The minimum payout for PayPal is only $1, so it's easy to get your cash fast. But lets say you don't have PayPal. Not to worry! You can get paid with GoDaddy Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Certificates, or Checks that will be sent through the mail to your house. But lets say you still don't want any of those things. You can earn points to redeem custom things, like an Xbox 360, books, games, etc.

Still not convinced? Here are my 6 cashouts from Prizelive!

proof1mj.png

proof2r.png

proof3c.png

proof4.png

proof5u.png

proof6.png

If you check out the proof section on the forum, there are many other people just like me who have gotten paid from prizelive. So if you want to sign up click HERE or click the banner below
http://www.prizelive.com/r/Chrisx69

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a limit to how long you can play the games on this site before you stop earning points?

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Do you want to trade referrals? :)[/QUOTE]
Sure, what website do you want to trade on?

[quote name='Spooks']Is there a limit to how long you can play the games on this site before you stop earning points?[/QUOTE]
Yes there is. There are points and there are game credits. You can use the points to buy things, and the game credits to play the games. You can buy game credits with points, but I never do that. They have a bunch of paytoclick offers that pay in game credits, and offers will also pay in both points and game credits. You can play the games for as long as you have game credits.

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Okay so I have registered hopefully I did everything right and referred you.[/QUOTE]
I signed up. I pasted your referral name in the box so I should be signed up under you.

[quote name='A Wet Napkin']I signed up. I pasted your referral name in the box so I should be signed up under you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I appreciate it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back