Earn gift cards with Bing Rewards and Swagbucks!

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Yes yes I know, another referral thread. They are everywhere, but for good reasons. Firstly, its because they simply work, you will be able to get sign-up bonuses only available through using someones referral link. Might as well start off strong right? Secondly and selfishly, they net the referrer a percentage of what you make as a member. READ: Doesn't take away any of your earnings, you keep whatever you make. Or we make a bonus, which is usually free "points". Plus, once your on your own two feet, you can give out your very own referrals, just like this and earn more as a member to these sites. Basically, sharing is caring. And members love referrals, which is in part why I'm here. But my other reason is to help out a community that has given to me, CAG. On here I've gotten free games, DLC and other great deals I probably wouldn't of found or known about anywhere else. So this is my way of trying to give back.

First let me say that most reward sites are GPT, which means "Get Paid To", getting paid to do tasks which are free such as watching videos, answering questions and surveys. You earn the site's "currency" and redeem them for things like gift cards such as Amazon's. Personally, as far as surveys go, it's a love/hate relationship for me. They give big pay outs and a lot people swear by it, but I find them trivial. Sometimes I'll complete one and I'll feel real good about the earnings, but it's not always that easy. A portion of the time they never go through or I don't qualify after 10 minutes of questions or some take a hell of a lot longer than suggested. But thankfully there are tons of ways to earn and those ways are what I use most. Everyone has a preference and you will find out which is for you.

Bing Rewards Program - First rewards site I really liked, and maybe even loved. My gateway drug (so to speak) into these programs. Been using it for years, since it went into beta actually. Importantly, you can have up to 5 accounts per household/IP address. So you can sign up using my referral link 5 times if you'd like. Basically you use their search engine to earn Bing Points via searches. As long as it's a different term per search for that day it goes towards you earnings. Sadly, there is a daily limit of how many searches you can do, but you can earn every day. By reaching Silver status (free and easy) I earn my referral bonus. Then you can reach Gold status (also free and easy) and get a discount on all things you can redeem the points for, my favorite is Amazon gift cards or Xbox Live credit. You can increase your daily earnings by using their search engine on your mobile phone. I personally earn: 5 x 26 = 130 x  7 = 910 Bing Points on average per week for 10 minutes or less a day. A $5 amazon card costs 475 points with Gold Status. So nearly $10 extra spending money per week. All done while eating my breakfast. Neat, right?

Swagbucks - Very surprised with these guys, It was bad for years but they completely turned it around. Now you can earn swagbucks (their currency) by watching videos, playing games, doing a daily poll, using their search engine and completing surveys. You can only have one account per household/IP address. If you have a smart phone, they have two apps. The first is the Official Swagbucks Apps where you can check on your account, earn for searching and doing surveys. The other is SBTV or Swag Bucks TV, where you can earn additional points through watching more videos. So many ways to earn, it just fantastic. I personally pile up about $5 worth of a day, or more depending on if I snag a survey or two. They offer many kinds of rewards for redeeming such as gift cards, including my favorite $5 Amazon gift cards. But they also offer Walmart, Kmart etc and even a Paypal gift card.

So in conclusion these two sites are my favorite thus far in my GPT/Rewards site journey. As of now these sites are the ones I can only recommend to anyone. But I am always looking for more sites to try out and see if they are worth my time. Please feel free to send me a PM on here with questions or whatnot, I will be here to help you with anything I can with these site so you can start getting gift cards. I'm sure I can give you veteran tips and tricks that those sites won't tell you. I will update as I go and thank you for your interest.

Currently using Perk.com and its app. Looks promising. Will update once everything goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back