Earn some cash with your reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehMuff1nM4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
The site is ExpoTv.com, I have mentioned it before and I am doing it again. I love the site and I have earned tons of money so far. There are guides on the site on how to do some reviews but they are quite easy. You just have to do the same type of thing that CheapyD has been doing with his little 1-2 minute video reviews. Don't have to be too professional or anything. At least give it a try, they pay through paypal and they send $5 per review.

Heres my referral link if you would like to sign up under me.

http://www.expotv.com/register/referred/2345~17ab03a74ce4c56afa7ad0c7d5ef3896

I have earned $370 so far. So just give it a shot ok? Read the make a video guide at the top.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']how do they give you money? (Paypal, check, Giftcards?)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']The site is ExpoTv.com, I have mentioned it before and I am doing it again. I love the site and I have earned tons of money so far. There are guides on the site on how to do some reviews but they are quite easy. You just have to do the same type of thing that CheapyD has been doing with his little 1-2 minute video reviews. Don't have to be too professional or anything. At least give it a try, they pay through paypal and they send $5 per review.

Heres my referral link if you would like to sign up under me.

http://www.expotv.com/register/referred/2345~17ab03a74ce4c56afa7ad0c7d5ef3896

I have earned $370 so far. So just give it a shot ok? Read the make a video guide at the top.[/QUOTE]

It sounds pretty cool, I signed up under your referal link. Thanks OP!

EDIT - The confirmation link they sent me doesn't work......

I'll give this a shot, all else I can cross-upload vids, here and youtube both. Bonus points! :D I wonder if they'd do anything if I tossed my sites watermark in the corner of each vid I up.. o_O I'll register using your ref. Hopefully it works, I need cash and have camera.

EDIT - My confirmation worked. I'll start doing videos once I finish cleaning some crap up. Do they get mad if ya cross-post em? I like tossing my vids on multiple sites for advertisement purposes. =P

[quote name='georox']I'll give this a shot, all else I can cross-upload vids, here and youtube both. Bonus points! :D I wonder if they'd do anything if I tossed my sites watermark in the corner of each vid I up.. o_O I'll register using your ref. Hopefully it works, I need cash and have camera.

EDIT - My confirmation worked. I'll start doing videos once I finish cleaning some crap up. Do they get mad if ya cross-post em? I like tossing my vids on multiple sites for advertisement purposes. =P[/quote]

Nope, they never have to me.

Alright cool. I planned on tossing em on youtube and stuff to link around more. More internet attention = good, I figure if I put enough mindless videos up maybe a TV station would hire me to act stupid on camera as a job.

edit

How long does it take them to approve somethimg/pay you? Is it a simple painless process that goes quick? if so I'm going to review everything in my house and this will pay for a PS3...

I haven't up'd anything yet myself, probably gonna record 4 vids tonight and see how it works out... hopefully this will help cover my DVD addiction.... maybe. If I review each one thats 5 bucks back from each.. *hums*

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Already 4 referrals. :D Anyways I just made another $20 today from more reviews...[/quote]

They already approved em? I'm about to go record a good 10-15 reviews on DVDs in a row. I'm currently unemployed so free money to me is great.

Just signed up under the OP... so far I like the site. I'll probably get to doing reviews once finals are over with in a couple of weeks... seems like a good way to pick up some extra cash over the summer, for sure.

[quote name='linkpwns']I'll sign up later... but you can only do video reviews? Lame...

Is there an age requirement?[/quote]
Chances are you need to be 18 and have an active paypal account to recieve payment.

[quote name='georox']Chances are you need to be 18 and have an active paypal account to recieve payment.[/quote]

Yep, that is what the reqs are... But I am 16, have been doing it since I was 15, so there are ways to slip by.

Has anyone from Canada been payed from using this site? They do say that you have to live in the US and be over 18 to use the site but if someone under that age could get paid I wonder if anyone from another country would.

[quote name='TooShort4']Man, still not approved.[/quote]

Don't worry... It is because you waited until April 30th to send them in. That is when everyone sends them in. For the new promotion starting May 8th send them in like May 11th and they will get approved fast.

I just set up a PayPal account and upped a vid (Viva Piñata, baby!)

How long does it take to get approved?

I submitted four vids, when I try to do more they get stuck on the progress bar.

Hopefully I've just met my daily quota for vids or something. I've already filmed nine of these things.

You guys are all getting worried... Don't worry they are a great site and pay out. They don't usually get approved on weekends and it is going to take them awhile to check your videos because you uploaded them so close to the end of the review period.

Make money online for free --no SPYWARES, ADWARES,:

Give this site a visit:
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDR7498

You earn money per month by letting their VIEWBAR run in the background for 5 hrs/month. With referrals you earn a lot of cash.
DONT WORRY IT's NOT a MONEY MAKING SCHEME. THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY IN THE 1990s that paid people.
THEY USED TO BE CALLED< ....ALLADVANTAGE.....>
But now theyre back with better management.
The more people you refer the more money your going to earn because you're generating money for the company!!

Visit this site: it worked for me!!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']3 of my 15 refs have been approved so far. and 2 of my vids have been approved... so just keep waiting.[/quote] I was one of the two.

er 3.

Do you need to have a VERIFIED paypal account to use this? Or Just any? My parents have their own account, but I'd like to use my own for this so my parents don't accidently use my money. I can't put their bank account on my paypal account because it's already being used, or else I would have a verified account.

I signed up under you, btw, and I'll be posting some reviews this weekend probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back