Earn Triple Ebay Bucks today only 12/13 6%

Is there a link for this? I have seen this posted on various deal websites, but I just checked Ebay and there is no sign of it and all the watched auctions in my summary still show regular Ebay bucks rates. Does this require a coupon or is it only certain categories?

It's showing triple points on the buy it now items- details are on the home page-

Who's eligible? Only registered eBay Bucks participants who see the offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding-the offer is not transferable.

Promotion Details: The Triple eBay Bucks Promotion starts on December 13, 2010 PT, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 13, 2010.

Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks). Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. Rewards are capped at $500 per Earn Period. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Actually bought something this morning $20 item. Noticed the ebay bucks was higher than usual.

The ebay bucks can be redeemed January, just to let you guys know.

[quote name='aj slick']It's showing triple points on the buy it now items- details are on the home page-

Who's eligible? Only registered eBay Bucks participants who see the offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding-the offer is not transferable.

Promotion Details: The Triple eBay Bucks Promotion starts on December 13, 2010 PT, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 13, 2010.

Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks). Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. Rewards are capped at $500 per Earn Period. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.[/QUOTE]

In other words, this is a highly YMMV deal as it clearly says in the terms you listed that the offer has to be in your my messages and is non-transferrable. I didn't get it and I would suspect most people here didn't either.

[quote name='aj slick']It's available for everyone who has registered for ebay bucks, not YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but that's simply untrue. I have been using Ebay bucks since the beginning of the test program and still am registered and receive them, but this particular program is limited to people who received the invite. I checked a number of BIN listings and all are still regular 2% bucks. I also just checked a few other sites and confirmed that not everyone received the offer.

[quote name='bojay1997']I'm sorry, but that's simply untrue. I have been using Ebay bucks since the beginning of the test program and still am registered and receive them, but this particular program is limited to people who received the invite. I checked a number of BIN listings and all are still regular 2% bucks. I also just checked a few other sites and confirmed that not everyone received the offer.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that some BIN prices are lower than items that are bid only.

For example, look up Apple iPad 16GB. Some of them are at like 500 with a ton of bids, and if I won the auction at $500, i would get like $34 in ebay bucks. But it does vary from item to item...

[quote name='Bud Bundy Doll']I noticed that some BIN prices are lower than items that are bid only.

For example, look up Apple iPad 16GB. Some of them are at like 500 with a ton of bids, and if I won the auction at $500, i would get like $34 in ebay bucks. But it does vary from item to item...[/QUOTE]

But that's always the case. Certain larger sellers can agree to give higher percentages of Ebay bucks as an incentive to garner bids. This "deal" which the OP posted was a specific targeted deal to individual Ebay members. I wasted quite a bit of time trying to get this deal to work only to realize after reading on a number of other sites that the deal only works if Ebay selected you and sent you a message to that effect. Most people did not get the deal, you had to be selected however Ebay selects people for these deals.

bread's done
Back