earth and beyond Reborn

lilredvampy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I dont know if any one here has ever heard or played it before it was shut down in 2004 but it has been brought back and free.

http://forum.enb-emulator.com/

thats the link there is a guide on there but the newer download for there program is in the middle section on the front page.
same section is where you sign up for the stress test 3 think is says sign up for st3 here
over 9k ppl so far so come join the fun

Cool

I know when EnB was shut down, some people were talking about the idea of having their own servers. Would be nice to see them pull it off. After EA got their hands on it, things just went down hill. The game had so much potential. Reason why a large group of people went to Eve Online.

well i have been playing for a few days the devs are working really hard on it still a few bugs here and there so be patiant but they are doing great you got to try it

How's it going crystal? You still playing Guildwars? Actually fired it up for a short bit the other day. Surprised to see a bunch of new people on there.

Never got around to trying freelancer. Doubt I will ever have time to.

[quote name='Dogpatch']How's it going crystal? You still playing Guildwars? Actually fired it up for a short bit the other day. Surprised to see a bunch of new people on there.

Never got around to trying freelancer. Doubt I will ever have time to.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yea still playing. Going for the level 20 in presearing title.[/QUOTE]

What is this, IRC? Getouttahere

bread's done
Back