EASIEST CONGA EVER - 26x$1 offers, PS3 8 refs, Wii 3 refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still spots at the top, and at only 2 refs to be moved off (I need just 1 more, id 359), I think it could be worth it.

so how many people have gotten their stuff already?

I've done gaming lagoon and had a nightmare with that, so will I have the same experience with this? A Wii is tempting...

[quote name='mkda']A Wii is definitely amazing. People from here haven't really tried this site, but they easily could.[/QUOTE]

any outside sources with info on if people have received their stuff?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']any outside sources with info on if people have received their stuff?[/QUOTE]
Hmm, google that site if you like. I should personally be getting a cheque too very soon, then I'll post a "proof pic".

I'm new to this .... does the person who starts the conga run it "forever"? How does s/he keep track of other peoples referrals?

[quote name='buff2007bills']I'm new to this .... does the person who starts the conga run it "forever"? How does s/he keep track of other peoples referrals?[/QUOTE]
They generally confirm it with the person the user said they signed up under, which is generally why congas ask for your email so they can confirm with who you signed up under.

[quote name='buff2007bills']I'm new to this .... does the person who starts the conga run it "forever"? How does s/he keep track of other peoples referrals?[/QUOTE]
Foladar is correct. Since I'm the originator of this thread, everytime someone joins I'll update it. Eventually a conga loses interest, so it really won't run forever, just a couple of months perhaps. That's why its best to start early :)

Just did the Zooba and Stamps.com deals for the GHII package. I will probably end up returning it to Amazon once it ships and use the cash to re-buy it at a cheaper price off eBay or another website.

From what I understand, Zooba and Stamps.com both give full refunds upon cancellation. Will post details.

Additionally, I have a whole family at my disposal... so if these things ship and there really is no cost... schwing!

128292547021215000ydunutakeme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back