Easiest Platinum on Vita?

llopez13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Which is the easiest game to platinum on the vita?
I am currently trying fifa and michael jackson and both are hard for me and ive never got a platinum trophy:O

Motorstorm RC could be considered a short plat if you have plenty of skill, but it can get frustrating at times and take a lot longer and a lot of practice. Uncharted GA is not a hard platinum, but it is a little bit time consuming. The game is fun though and is still fun through the first few playthroughs needed for the Platinum.

Trophies really add some challenge to Plant vs zombies for the Vita, pretty awesome stuff! I actually used onions as one of the strategies :p

If you don't care about trophies, you will not try to get 8,000 suns in one level, there's no need to and no records for such feat (it's not hard to do, but I'm just saying most people will not attempt to do it).

[quote name='UNC5052']Motorstorm RC could be considered a short plat if you have plenty of skill, but it can get frustrating at times and take a lot longer and a lot of practice. Uncharted GA is not a hard platinum, but it is a little bit time consuming. The game is fun though and is still fun through the first few playthroughs needed for the Platinum.[/QUOTE]
Motostorm RC should be easy for those actually play real RC (or the RC helicopters). The controller is pretty much that of the RC sticks... Unfortunately, I suck at it :whistle2:( There's a learning curve for me, I'll keep try :)

[quote name='Serpentor']Motostorm RC should be easy for those actually play real RC (or the RC helicopters). The controller is pretty much that of the RC sticks... Unfortunately, I suck at it :whistle2:( There's a learning curve for me, I'll keep try :)[/QUOTE]

I actually get pretty decent with the controls, but after a few days I lose it all and it's like I never played it before.

[quote name='vodkablast']LEGO Harry Potter[/QUOTE]

Oh you're right, that should be the easiest one to plat :) Somehow escaped my list... Well, not surprised since it's still full price comparing to the PS3 counterpart. But man, looking forward to the Lego Vita games!

I have a measly two trophies left on umvc3 vita, and one I expect I'll never get (the 'face every character online' one, since no one ever plays poor modok). I wouldn't recommend trying to plat it though unless you're willing to put up with a lot of nonsense online.

Seems to me like the Motorstorm RC ones would be brutal, but I can't get a hang of the controls.

Wow, kudos to handsomepete, online fighting are tough to plat, heck, it's not even easy to get near 90% completion mark... Blaze Blue is one tough nut, I'm going to try UMvsC when I can get it cheap.

bread's done
Back