Eastbound & Down: $14.49 @ Amazon

Yeah, I bought this from Amazon last night. It's been inching down ever since it came out--at first preorders were $18.99, then $19.99 on the day of release, then $18.49 a couple of days after it came out, then $16.49, now $14.49. This is over the course of, what, two weeks? I'm kind of curious if it will stop here. But anyway, more than 50% off is good enough for me, so I finally ordered it.

It's around the same price at DD with the 25% coupon. That's where I ordered mine. Can't wait to watch this on the reg.

[quote name='lolwut?']Anyone know if there's a Blu-Ray set in the works?[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard anything but probably not. HBO isn't releasing these kinds of shows on blu-ray yet. Entourage came out the same day, way more popular, and no blu-ray announced yet either. So don't hold your breath.

its not a bad show, if you like the asshole kind of humor (i do). however the first season is only like 6 episodes and i just dont feel like they are worth 2.25$ each...

[quote name='sociopharm02']price is down to 13.49 if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Thanks; I had ordered it with a pre-order of Repulsion on blu ray, and was therefore able to cancel and reorder at the lower price, given that it hadn't shipped yet.

bread's done
Back