EASTORE Burnout 3 19.99 XBOX/PS2 A VERY Good Time to Use UR Newsletter Codes..

mentos888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
https://eastore.ea.com/

Use your 15.00 off EA Newsletter Codes before they expire very soon and get it for around 11 bucks shipped! I knew I was holding on to this good for a good reason...

Standard Shipping is 5.99! So, if you're willing to pay up and don't have a code, go for it. Otherwise, save your money and head to Target... :lol:

Burnout 3 is now a Greatest Hit/Platinum Hit so the $19.99 price is now standard, but with the coupon code this is still a pretty sweet deal.

My coupon code expired May 31, 2005. You'd all do yourselves a favor to hurry it up! :bouncy: I made sure to check the website once a week just in case EA decided to drop the price RIGHT BEFORE my newsletter code would expire. figures that they'd do that.

Weird. They dropped Burnout 3 right away, but still haven't dropped Third Age. (I picked that up for $10 new at EB anyway)

Burnout 3 is an amazing game, well worth $11 shipped for anyone with a code.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']aww man too bad I'm not in the newsletter =(
otherwise i would jump on this deal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wubb']Weird. They dropped Burnout 3 right away, but still haven't dropped Third Age. (I picked that up for $10 new at EB anyway)

Burnout 3 is an amazing game, well worth $11 shipped for anyone with a code.[/QUOTE]
Gamestop sales Third Age new for $19.99.

Third Age (XBOX) was $9.99 new at ebgames.com for a whole week.

By the way, my May newsletter doesn't contain a $15 off coupon code. Very strange.

[quote name='mentos888']https://eastore.ea.com/

Use your 15.00 off EA Newsletter Codes before they expire very soon and get it for around 11 bucks shipped! I knew I was holding on to this good for a good reason...

Standard Shipping is 5.99! So, if you're willing to pay up and don't have a code, go for it. Otherwise, save your money and head to Target... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Looks like it is "unavailable" on the EA Store site. Probably will become available again after May 31.

[quote name='Hurstool']Looks like it is "unavailable" on the EA Store site. Probably will become available again after May 31.[/QUOTE]
Where do you see that?

XBOX version is now listed as "Unavailable". The PS2 version still says "Available" though. ;)

Just type in "burnout" in the search button and you'll see the game's status for XBOX and PS2 :bouncy:

[quote name='mentos888']XBOX version is now listed as "Unavailable". The PS2 version still says "Available" though. ;)[/QUOTE]
Ah...missed that.

[quote name='BIG5']What month's newsletter did the last $15 off coupon come in?[/QUOTE]
February...before that was one for the holidays, and before that was October.

[quote name='Hurstool']Looks like it is "unavailable" on the EA Store site. Probably will become available again after May 31.[/QUOTE]

Unavailable only means backorder...you can still place your order at the site.

"Unavailable - This product is currently out of stock. We will not charge you until we can ship your order! Orders will be shipped on a first come first serve basis as soon as new inventory is available. You will be notified via email once we are able to ship your order. If you ordered multiple items, we will ship items that are available and back-fill items that are not available."

[quote name='Infernodash']Hmm, I checked my May EA store newsletter and did not get any $15 dollar off coupon. I feel sad right now.[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone got them in the May newsletter. You're not being specifically excluded. ;)

Yeah, I didn't get one in the May newsletter. Wow, there used to be codes in almost every newsletter?!? I've only got 1 so far since february...

Does anyone know how long shipping takes? For 5.99, I sure hope it gets here really fast. EA Store is probably located in Los Angeles, right?

[quote name='mentos888']Does anyone know how long shipping takes? For 5.99, I sure hope it gets here really fast. EA Store is probably located in Los Angeles, right?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty fast delivery. It usually takes less than 3-4 days.

[quote name='darkshadows6000']Free code; expires 5/31. Reply back when used since it is only good once.

FEB5NSL-1K8R8X2Y9Z[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but used already.

[quote name='darkshadows6000']That was quick.[/QUOTE]

I tried to use it, but it didn't go through, said it had already been used. Someone is holding out!

Is there a thread somewhere that explains these EA store newsletter codes? I've been here quite awhile, and though I've heard of them, I don't know the details.

bread's done
Back