eastore.com's coupon code.......

Zomboi

CAGiversary!
I just (like 5 minutes ago) signed up for eastore's newsletter in hopes of receiving the coupon code for 15 bucks off, but I'm afraid I missed out unless they send out the newsletter to new members. So I have a question and a request. Question: Does EA's store send out the newsletter to you soon after you sign up or do you have to wait till the next send date? Request: If they don't send it out to new members then could someone who isn't going to use theirs e-mail it to me?

Many thanks in advance!!!

Okay I have one more question, say I order both NBA Street Vol. 2 and Def Jam Vendetta. Would I get $15 off each of them or just one? Well, thanks for the help and if anyone has a coupon there that they aren't gonna use please e-mail me.

Just go to eastore.com and register as a new member and check the box that says "I want to recieve the EA newsletter in my e-mail" or something along those lines.

[quote name='Zomboi']Okay I have one more question, say I order both NBA Street Vol. 2 and Def Jam Vendetta. Would I get $15 off each of them or just one? Well, thanks for the help and if anyone has a coupon there that they aren't gonna use please e-mail me.[/quote]
I think the $15 off coupon is good for the whole order, but it might be for just one game. Either way, you'll need two $15 off coupons in two separate orders to get $15 off NBA Street Vol. 2 and $15 off Def Jam Vendetta.

Alright cool thanks for all the info guys! Well I'm an impatient bastard so again if anyone has a coupon code that they aren't planning on using please e-mail me at [email protected]

hhmm..........well I guess no one has codes up for grabs then.........well this is the last try before I let this topic die. I'm very greedy and want your coupon code for $15 off if you aren't gonna use it. Otherwise I eagerly await May 25th.

[quote name='MICHAE2414'][quote name='Zomboi']Okay I have one more question, say I order both NBA Street Vol. 2 and Def Jam Vendetta. Would I get $15 off each of them or just one? Well, thanks for the help and if anyone has a coupon there that they aren't gonna use please e-mail me.[/quote]
I think the $15 off coupon is good for the whole order, but it might be for just one game. Either way, you'll need two $15 off coupons in two separate orders to get $15 off NBA Street Vol. 2 and $15 off Def Jam Vendetta.[/quote]

actually, i've used 2 coupon codes for 2 games. the stipulation is that they can't be on sale and they have to be over $15.00 (i think). anyhoo, i ordered freedom fighters and freedom force for a total of $11.00 :D

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='MICHAE2414'][quote name='Zomboi']Okay I have one more question, say I order both NBA Street Vol. 2 and Def Jam Vendetta. Would I get $15 off each of them or just one? Well, thanks for the help and if anyone has a coupon there that they aren't gonna use please e-mail me.[/quote]
I think the $15 off coupon is good for the whole order, but it might be for just one game. Either way, you'll need two $15 off coupons in two separate orders to get $15 off NBA Street Vol. 2 and $15 off Def Jam Vendetta.[/quote]

actually, i've used 2 coupon codes for 2 games. the stipulation is that they can't be on sale and they have to be over $15.00 (i think). anyhoo, i ordered freedom fighters and freedom force for a total of $11.00 :D[/quote]

How did you get two coupon codes? I'm guessing they're smarter than this, but can you use more than one address and get two, or do they record your IP address? If they do record your IP address, could I sign up on a library computer on a different email address?

I have a quick question.
Do the following codes work anymore?
CS10OFF $10 off
CS15OFF $15 off
CS25POFF 25% off
6G4O9R7R0S9A $10 off
1K3L4N2S4A2F $10 off
5G2N4W3A5F7H 25% off
1E4F4H3K8R5A 25% off

Any confirmations for any of these codes will be appreciated thanks!

[quote name='Zomboi']I have a quick question.
Do the following codes work anymore?
CS10OFF $10 off
CS15OFF $15 off
CS25POFF 25% off
6G4O9R7R0S9A $10 off
1K3L4N2S4A2F $10 off
5G2N4W3A5F7H 25% off
1E4F4H3K8R5A 25% off

Any confirmations for any of these codes will be appreciated thanks![/quote]

They don't work anymore...after I just used them. Thanks for the free codes.

Ustjae Iddinkae

If they worked for you then great! Cuz' they never worked for me, glad I could be of service. And by the way they hand out the same codes for registering games so it's not like those are anything special anyway.

Oh damn.......just figured out you were kidding ^0^

bread's done
Back