Easy $3.99 Amiibo and Earning $60-$80 a Month In Downtime

TinleyTime

CAGiversary!
Amiibo

Many of you love or collect Amiibo, others are like myself and might love a certain character or a few, but don't want to spend the money unless they can get a deal. Well with the link above, you simply make an account and you get $5 in store credit, and by using that referral link you get an additional $5 since it was a referral. Then just search for Amiibo, many are out of stock so just set a reminder to notify you of stock on the one you want, they usually get added in a few days, then check out. Its the cheapest way I've found to get one. And their shipping is incredibly good (Bubble wrapped and then taped to the bottom of the box so they don't shift and damage the packaging.)

Swagbucks

This is one you likely see all the time on here, but its one that I have found tremendous success with and has become a part of my daily routine.

Its a site where you do surveys, offers, free trials, leave a video looping, and other such nonsense to actually bring in a good amount of cash. That cash is in the form of Swagbucks with each Swagbuck being the equivalent of one cent. You can cash out with a number of different outlets in multiples of $5.

To get started sign up and fill out your profile to get a few Swagbucks. The first thing you'll want to make a habit of is those 4 links on the left side of your homepage, Daily Crave, Swagbutton, Daily Poll, and NOSOs. Doing all those each day nets you 5 SBs.

The next and the most important if you want to put in as little effort as possible, are a few apps to download to your android device. You'll want, SBTV, EntertaiNow TV, Movie Cli.ps, Sportly.tv, Indymusic.tv, and Lifestylz.tv. If you run each of these to completion each day you'll earn 126SBs or at least $35 each month. And these apps have almost zero effort required, you simply open them, go to your Favorites, select the one video there, it loops and loops giving you 2 SB every 5-15 times and when it's maxed it will tell you and you move on to the next.

You'll want to add the following videos to your favorites in each app as they're the shortest and will loop fastest. (To add or remove from favorites tap and drag them to the left once you find them)

SBTV - 10 Second-Tip Coffee Filter

EntertaiNow - American Horror Story

Movie Cli.ps - The Other Woman

Sportly - How to Do Windmills

IndyMusic - Love is All Around Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Lifestylz - 10 Second Tips Coffee Filter Alternative

This is something you can dedicate an extra cheap android phone to, or you can simply run it on your regular phone when you aren't using it at home like I do.

You can always just do those above things if you want to get say a game every couple months on Amazon, but if you want to get really big pay outs you'll want to participate in some of the offers and surveys. My favorite survey sources are the Survey Dashboard and Gold Surveys. You can find these at the top of the page under Answer>Surveys

The key is to tell them what you think they want to hear as some will disqualify you if you aren't the type of person they're looking for. So you can sometimes lie about some factors so you can stay in the survey.

A good place to look for new info on easy offers or surveys is on the Swagbucks subreddit as there are people constantly posting info about new easy surveys and offers and where to find them.

Last piece of advice, stay consistent, the daily goal meter on the left side of the home is a goal for you for the day that if you reach, you earn the bonus amount of SBs, and if you meet your goal for a number of days in a row, on top of all your daily bonuses for the month you'll get an additional payout on top of it. While the bonuses aren't immediate, they pay out around the beginning of the next month all at once which can be good for a gift card by themselves.

So, good luck, and if you want any tips or have any questions at all just send me a message and I'll help you out.

bread's done
Back