Easy Contest for Free XBL Sub Time

Thank you both :)

He's catching up, though it's a turtles race and not many separate us. With nearly 3x the views, though, I'm sure he'll grab some last minute votes :(

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']Thank you both :)

He's catching up, though it's a turtles race and not many separate us. With nearly 3x the views, though, I'm sure he'll grab some last minute votes :([/QUOTE]

I may have 3x the views, but even if I did get the likes to beat you, I would prolly send you the artwork as I know you really want it and I could settle for the shirt and a copy of the game. Good luck though :)

[quote name='lavkib']I may have 3x the views, but even if I did get the likes to beat you, I would prolly send you the artwork as I know you really want it and I could settle for the shirt and a copy of the game. Good luck though :)[/QUOTE]
Haha, that's far too kind to even offer.

BOL to you as well :)Tough, you've definitely got the views on lockdown! I didn't see anybody near you on that last night. You definitely deserve that, though because it was your vid. that broke the ice for all of the rest of our terrrrrible "singing" (which is why, despite the competition nature, I had to thumbs it up before I entered and then there was one other person who sounded hilarious singing the lyrics deserved more than the

I'm really excited about the game too, but I couldn't find time to make a video for the competition. Two more days until its on xbox!

Well, their contest is officially over! I will be drawing a name for the last xbox live code and I'm going to put in a watchmen code from those movie packs as well. I'll also see what else I can find!

[quote name='lavkib']Congrats[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you as well! Have you decided which T-shirt you are picking?

I know! "Tastes like innocence" or a forbidden bacon shirt. Im excited now. I was glad to see that Clay (LordFraggington) won as well. Also, Darthnater (mathmans) lyrics were great :)

He actually said I get to pick the concept art. I hadn't decided which... though.

I liked the one from the video
ConceptArt_LightningAttack1.jpg
, but
ConceptArt_Sketches1.jpg
shows just how far the game developed... and
ConceptArt_Dragon1.jpg
just makes me smile.... and how can you resist sparkles:
ConceptArt_Sparkles1.jpg

Anyway, thanks again to everybody for voting. Updating the list and my next post will pick the last xbox 360 live card and watchmen card.

Oh, BTW: PAX Seattle Exclusive shirt.. they had the Unicorn poo shirt!

Final random drawing before I [dead] the thread! These are in order, since the contest was for the XBL card and thats what people entered for. The bonus thing was just something I had lying around.

Drawing 4 (final XBL Sub card). #17 dieresis

Bonus drawing (Watchmen Movie DLC w/ bonus footage) - #27 mistymayem

I will be doing that very shortly. I still have a few things left to dig through, maybe I can find some more stuff... but I doubt it, as it's just school papers towards the bottom of the box (all the unimportant stuff like my writing samples). I'll edit this and put in the names in a sec.

Anyway! Thanks again guys for all the help! Hope the winners here enjoy their XBL Sub time. Sorry I didn't have enough for everybody :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back