~easy to make money websites~ 100% free & easy ~ no cc required

bump
lol wow it asked for your drivers license? wtf? i never had that happen to me. Depends what your getting. i suggest just stopping if its a small prize. for swagbucks, try searching in the afternoon.

Points2Shop is awesome, I'm already working on my third prize, Amazon no longer offers free shipping on prizes below 2500 points anymore though, it's a pity, but considering the site works, it's not too much trouble getting the extra 750 points for shipping if your prize is under 2500 points... of course you could always just get something extra to push the order above that mark and get free shipping.

Hey, sorry to jump in your thread like this i was just looking for places with points2shop to post this:
http://www.morenp.com/
One of the users on points2shop gave me this link, it's a blog filled with tips on how to get the most out of sites like p2s and others like it. not just on filling out offers but also on using offers with installers and phone numbers without getting viruses on your pc and telemarketers at your home.

In my opinion, Points2Shop is a great site. The orders are quick, and the approval rates are the best of any survey site. If you had to join one survey site, join P2S! There's even a shoutbox and monthly lotteries and contests. If you haven't joined already, join now!

bread's done
Back