Easy way to find a DS Lite??

xbltheshadow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I've been searching around and I'm having a rough time trying to find a DS Lite. Anybody have any tips as t finding one? (Online or in-store, I have no preference)

A local store around me has DSLites for 129.99 (Canadian). Try an independent gaming store :D
[quote name='xbltheshadow']I've been searching around and I'm having a rough time trying to find a DS Lite. Anybody have any tips as t finding one? (Online or in-store, I have no preference)[/QUOTE]

There was not a single DS Lite to be hard this past Saturday in the Dallas metroplex. Good luck though. They should be easier to find in the coming weeks as restocks start coming in.

My suggestion...build a time machine and travel back 2 months ago...before the Christmas rush started when they were widely available everywhere. As for the time machine, I heard that if you hardwire a Wii into a PS3, the resulting powerhouse console can open up rifts in the space-time continuum...just a thought. :)

[quote name='fatbeer']The ds lite should be much easier to find in upcoming weeks since christmas is over.Several major retail stores are restock on ds lite like target,bestbuy and circuitcity.use store locator

target
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-7/qid=1167179338/ref=sr_1_7/602-1434782-4267812?ie=UTF8&asin=B000I10PYC

circuit city
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Nintendo-DS-trade-Lite-Game-System/sem/rpsm/oid/160202/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do[/quote]

Yea, I was hoping someone would show me these. Thanks alot. Any reason as to why there isn't a link for BB? Eh, they probably don't have one becauae of popularity, oh well. I'll keep an eye on these and pounce when necissary.

Thanks again to everyone sending me these ideas. (lol towards the time machine) Hopefully it will be sooner than a few weeks to get one.

Check out Walmart from time to time.
Definitely stay glued to CAG, as this is how I snagged a Black DS Lite from Circuit City. (Got a tip, went to the site, put it in my cart for store pick up, went to the store to check it out and they were out of stock on the shelf, show them my paid pick up reciept and out pops a reserved Onyx Black DS Lite from the back room)

[quote name='xbltheshadow']I've been searching around and I'm having a rough time trying to find a DS Lite. Anybody have any tips as t finding one? (Online or in-store, I have no preference)[/quote]

craigslist.org

bread's done
Back