Easy Way to Make Money?

Karuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For some weird reason, my thread disappeared, so I guess I'll make a new one to make up for that. Guessing it was either a hiccup in the new forum, or someone really didn't want me to find out a way to make money (if so, I'd like to be notified).

You guys know of any short-term solutions? :D

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Get a temporary job?[/quote]

A job anywhere is being really tough to get. I applied to 9 different jobs and am part of a very reliable temp agency, but there are absolutely no jobs available. Due to the rising costs of living and gas, people are going to work even when they're sick or injured, so it's hard to find temp work anymore. I may have a lot of experience, but no one is willing to bite.

Capitalizt -- QFT :(

Look for somebody who wants to buy some drugs

I would start at the $300 dollar range,because the chances are significantly less that The buyer will be carrying a piece.

Call him up arrange a meat and instead of selling him That ounce of Dank you stick a gun to his face and take his $300 bucks.

Easy Money

Any serious suggestions? lol. I know it isn't much to ask, and it's hard to determine what exactly is out there... maybe I'm blowing smoke? :(

[quote name='Karuto']maybe I'm blowing smoke? :([/QUOTE]

Expect 10-20 joke answers for every serious answer.

Have you looked at your local hospitals? That is one sector of the economy that is still hiring. You may have to work graveyards wheeling grandpa to his dialysis appointment for 1.50 over minimum wage, but hey, its a job.

I think you should change your OP title or your expectations. "Easy money" in this economy is laughable unless you bought oil stock 2 years ago.

*EDIT

I just remembered an easy way to make lots of cash!
1. Collect underpants
2. ?
3. Profit

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Karuto']Any serious suggestions? lol. I know it isn't much to ask, and it's hard to determine what exactly is out there... maybe I'm blowing smoke? :([/quote]

Mine was serious

Some one I know dose it all the time.

Either way I think your some kid so just get a job pushing carts at your local grocery store.

[quote name='PINKO']Look for somebody who wants to buy some drugs

I would start at the $300 dollar range,because the chances are significantly less that The buyer will be carrying a piece.

Call him up arrange a meat and instead of selling him That ounce of Dank you stick a gun to his face and take his $300 bucks.

Easy Money[/QUOTE][quote name='PINKO']Mine was serious

Some one I know dose it all the time.

Either way I think your some kid so just get a job pushing carts at your local grocery store.[/QUOTE]You scare me.

[quote name='chakan']You scare me.[/quote]

If your scared by only that.what I mention above is childs play.

Well I have some stories,that would make you shit your pants

[quote name='Dro']Sell your plasma like the other person said quick and easy $30[/quote]

Thought you ment tv at first. lol.
I need to find one of those banks around me.

You can sign up to be a ChaCha guide. This is a business where you do web searches for people who text message in questions. You have to pass a test to qualify, but it isn't hard and you can find the answers if you google search. You make $0.20 per search you do. It isn't much but it is really good for extra spending cash. I made $300 last month. Use my referal e-mail [email protected] and we'll both get extra 10% of our earnings.

It's a pretty good deal if you spend a lot of time online anyway. Try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay your stuff, fill out surveys online (there are many sites), write reviews for games and products (many sites that do this), also you obviously have access to the internet so you should be able to think of creative ways to make money. This post does not contain any referral links.

[quote name='SaraAB']Ebay your stuff, fill out surveys online (there are many sites), write reviews for games and products (many sites that do this), also you obviously have access to the internet so you should be able to think of creative ways to make money. This post does not contain any referral links.[/quote]

I assume you are taking a shot at me, but I'm not here to spam, I put in a referral because it helps out both of us if you sign up.

I first heard about the service on Buzz Out Loud a reputable CNET production. You may think ChaCha is some sort of scam, I thought it was at first too, but after reading into it and seeing that they just got millions of dollars in venture capital and they actually paid me for my work when I got $300 for the searches I conducted, I was happily surprised that ChaCha is for real.

Check it out for yourselves, It is actually a pretty fun way to earn extra cash. You get a counsilor feel when people text in asking for advice on their love life. Of course 75% of the questions are "what is the biggest penis in the world" or something of the sort, but sometimes it is amusing.

Like I said if you are on the internet alot you can do this job while doing what you need to do online. It is really great for extra spending cash.

Yea ChaCha is a good service. My sig says it all. It's pretty easy you can set your own hrs, I've pulled in as much as $15 an hr with ChaCha but I average about $13 an hr.

I would also check CL and your local work source office.

[quote name='Coper3000']I've never tryed it, and not sure if its the right address but I've heard you can make good money on www.secondlife.com. Might want to check it out.[/quote]

haha i was gonna recommend the same thing. my cousin made quite a bit money just sitting on his computer designing some clothes, but he stopped after he got enough money for his stuff.

There are a few things you can try and they can earn you some cash but it usually isn't enough to live on.
1 thing you can do is surveys/click sites. They pay you to take surveys or to visit sponser websites. i make roughly $200 a month doing them and I have a total of around 15 sites. You can pm me if you want the links because some are refferal based and I don't want to spam anyone.
You can also try doing secret shopping, I have never tried it but some people have said you can make a lot of money doing it.
Also, If you have a good eye for what's rare you can try looking at flea markets, thrift stores, or yard sales for rare and expensive merchandise and sell it on ebay. I have done this for video games and have made a very nice profit.

And if none of this stuff works, you can whore yourself out.

drug mule easy fuck

no more seriously freebie sites like train made over 2.2k in profit from trainn last year with minimal work
tagsaling booked maybe 1k profit on ebay doing this.
selling sperm j/k lol although you could theoretically make 10k a year doing this according to the tv show 30 days.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='chakan']
*EDIT

I just remembered an easy way to make lots of cash!
1. Collect dirty underpants
2. ?
3. Profit
[/quote]
Fixed

I was offered to become a ChaCha guide, but I heard you have to fill out a w9 form. I'm new to all this financial stuff but I felt like being a ChaCha guide would mess up any chance I had at financial aid in college.

Try Walmart. They're everywhere and they'll hire practically any a'hole that can pass a drug test.

And before someone takes offense to my comment, I work at Walmart. I'm an a'hole and they hired me. Surprisingly, I make more there part-time than I did full-time at the TV station I got laid off from. With a raise coming in a few weeks, once I hit 90 days.

I swore I'd never work at Walmart, let alone in retail ever again. And while it is temporary and by far from the best job in the world, it's good money and it's easy work.

[quote name='Coper3000']I've never tryed it, and not sure if its the right address but I've heard you can make good money on www.secondlife.com. Might want to check it out.[/QUOTE]
You'd have to be really, really, REALLY internet savvy, as well as a lot of other things, to make good money with that.

If you want to stay home eBay your things. Other than that, I don't know your skills, so I'd just suggest something you've already thought of, like Taco Bell (free food!)

bread's done
Back