EB 12 Days of Gaming (Day 12 - 12/24: Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $9.99, Mash-Ems - $1.99)

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!
EB Games is running a 12 days of gaming sale. Y'all know how this works by now.

Day 12 (12/24/12)

Just Dance 3 (Wii) - $9.99
Marvel Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)
Angry Birds Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)
Angry Birds Space Mash-Em's Assortment - $1.99 (In-Store Only)

Deal is good for today only. Aaaaaaaaaaand go!

I'll try and keep this thread updated as best I can. If anyone wants to go hunting to try and find the rest of the deals ahead of time, I'll add them. :)

UPCOMING DEALS:

If anyone's got a lead on what's coming up, let me know and I'll add it here.

Past Deals:

12/13: The Hip-Hop Dance Experience (360/Wii) - $19.99?
12/14: Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3/360) - $19.99
12/15: Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii/3DS) - $19.99
12/16: Rocksmith (PS3/360) - $59.99
12/17: UFC Undispited 2010 (PS3/360) - $5.99
12/18: Red Faction: Armageddon/Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3/360) - $5.99, Crossword Plus (3DS) - $14.99
12/19: Prototype 2 (PS3/360) - $19.99, RPG Gunnar Glasses - $59.99
12/20: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3/360) - $19.99, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PC) - $29.99, Ghost Recon Alpha (DVD) - $10.99, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone (3DS) - $14.99
12/21: Max Payne 3 (PS3/360) - $19.99
12/22: Disney Universe (PS3/360) - $5.99, SOCOM 4 (PS3) - $19.99, $25 Facebook Card - $20
12/23: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3/360) - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
$14 i might get it .. depending on my pockets before christmas ( still shopping and that's pretty late for me ) but i have played the first two ( and i own the first one on PS2 but never got a chance to get the 2nd one :( ) but i may as well finish off the story ... at least i'm hoping this is the final max payne game.

[quote name='Chilly Chill']I think you are over exaggerating on the controls..
It's more than worth it even at full price. Great deal for those that missed out on it.[/QUOTE]

It's one of only a few games that I have ever traded in within days of purchase out of frustration.

Dead or Alive 5 is the deal for today (12/23/12)

300x250-12-days-of-gaming-day-11-R3v2-en.jpg

Welp. Not exactly going out on a high note this year, are they?

I'm just happy I managed to correctly predict Far Cry 3 was going to be a Boxing Day deal at most retailers. $39.99 for a game I know I'm going to get a lot out of, with very high review scores across the board? Count me in.

All in all, I think the selection was pretty decent. There were a number of games on there I would have gone for had I not already played, finished, and traded them in. Though it seems like every year this sale gets weaker and weaker.

I just want to thank everyone for putting up with my occasionally late updates. Bit of a busy time of year, but I did my best to get the post updated as soon as possible. I don't mind taking on doing this next time this sale rolls around if no one else wants to do it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='djsaiyan']All in all, I think the selection was pretty decent. There were a number of games on there I would have gone for had I not already played, finished, and traded them in. Though it seems like every year this sale gets weaker and weaker.

I just want to thank everyone for putting up with my occasionally late updates. Bit of a busy time of year, but I did my best to get the post updated as soon as possible. I don't mind taking on doing this next time this sale rolls around if no one else wants to do it. :)[/QUOTE]

that's cool of you. and also this time a year that's understandable. i pushed Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Future Soldier aside for Dishonored Boxing day sale and i'm wondering if i even made the right decision cause i played the first ghost recon and had alot of fun and had fun with the 60 min Trial of future soldier as well. ( solo part ) but i thought, get dishonored since it's more newer ! and future soldier has been out just for abit now but Future Soldier is still $39.99 that's where i made my mistake cause i forgot all about the game till this 12 days of gaming.

oh well plenty of deals .. this year was alot of miss for me and some i wanted but missed out on cause of no stock or just plain pushed it to the side.

You made the right decision by picking Dishonored over Ghost Recon if I understood that correct. Dishonored is my GotY, such an amazing game overall and such attention to detail and creativity.

Dishonored was definitely a better call over Future Soldier.

Future Soldier was pretty decent, but Dishonored smokes it completely.

[quote name='djsaiyan']Dishonored was definitely a better call over Future Soldier.

Future Soldier was pretty decent, but Dishonored smokes it completely.[/QUOTE]

& @ CoachHines: ok you two made me feel less worried about my holding off. now the only question is. how long roughly is the game not for a quick start to finish play through but like maybe exploring ( if you can do so ) unless it's all you can do is play it from start to finish and it's quick to go through.

bread's done
Back