EB-ALL USED GAMES Buy 1 get 2nd 50% OFF!!

Is this just a Canadian thing or is it going in the States as well? I would call but it is 7:30 and all the stores are closed now..

Thanks

[quote name='Derrick1979']Is this just a Canadian thing or is it going in the States as well? I would call but it is 7:30 and all the stores are closed now..

Thanks[/quote]

It was posted in the Canada forum so what the hell do you think?

how the ish do you stumble across the canada deals forum anyway? I guess maybe if you live close here and want to take advantage of our higher price system, don't like toys r us' b2g1f deal or just the cheaper price of games anyway, you could come in here.

Do you not think that when you come to the canada sub forum its going to be a canadian exclusive deal? or are you suggesting that Canadians would hide deals from the rest of North America? YOU SCOUNDREL!

by the way, good deal, gonna have to see how much some titles i want are. I guess ALL used games means next gen too :)

The front page doesn't say which forum it's in so people come here a lot like that. That's why it's standard practice to put [Canada] or something at the beginning of the title.

gamer602 never does for some reason even though he's been here long enough to know >_>

What in the world is happening there in Canada with EB? I mean these deals are awesome. I see them and think cool then realize its Canada only.

Can't really think or find any 360 titles with a decent used price that I'd want to take advantage of. The titles I'm remotely interested in have a used price higher than what FS or BB would sell new :\

[quote name='Snake2715']What in the world is happening there in Canada with EB? I mean these deals are awesome. I see them and think cool then realize its Canada only.[/quote]

Eb has always been amazingly awesome here in Canada. Way better than EB U.S.A.

Well I did pick up Goldeneye for N64 for $7.99 at Gamestop a couple years back. Almost impossible to find in Canada.

But yeah, this current round of promotions is great.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Well I did pick up Goldeneye for N64 for $7.99 at Gamestop a couple years back. Almost impossible to find in Canada.

But yeah, this current round of promotions is great.[/quote]

I have been going to ebs ever since they set up shop here in canada 8 or 9 years ago.

I miss the days when you can go in and do the trade three and get any game for free, which was going on for ALL GAMES and was VALID EVERDAY, not just weekends. However, the Min TIV back then was $10, not $8. Wonder why they would reduce the min requirement.

[quote name='gamer602']I have been going to ebs ever since they set up shop here in canada 8 or 9 years ago.

I miss the days when you can go in and do the trade three and get any game for free, which was going on for ALL GAMES and was VALID EVERDAY, not just weekends. However, the Min TIV back then was $10, not $8. Wonder why they would reduce the min requirement.[/quote]

I still remember when they were called Electronics Boutique. :D

They probably did a universal reduction of TIVs, which is probably why it's $8 now instead of $10. Sneaky.

[quote name='Firestorm']The front page doesn't say which forum it's in so people come here a lot like that. That's why it's standard practice to put [Canada] or something at the beginning of the title.

gamer602 never does for some reason even though he's been here long enough to know >_>[/quote]

Yea, I know, but since us Canadian are already forced to post in the sub forums, I believe that we do not have to put Canada in the titles. The admins should stop these threads from appearing on the main page if it bugs them. Also, some yanks that live close to the border might notice the deals and come up to Canada to take advantage of them.

[quote name='Firestorm']The front page doesn't say which forum it's in so people come here a lot like that. That's why it's standard practice to put [Canada] or something at the beginning of the title.

gamer602 never does for some reason even though he's been here long enough to know >_>[/quote]
[quote name='gamer602']Yea, I know, but since us Canadian are already forced to post in the sub forums, I believe that we do not have to put Canada in the titles. The admins should stop these threads from appearing on the main page if it bugs them. Also, some yanks that live close to the border might notice the deals and come up to Canada to take advantage of them.[/quote]

In addition, taunting our American neighbours with the awesome deals that are exclusive to us can be kinda fun! :evil: :mrgreen:

This would be a great deal if it weren't for the million must have games coming out in November >_< Gotta save my money for Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, PW3, etc.

[quote name='S-Wind']In addition, taunting our American neighbours with the awesome deals that are exclusive to us can be kinda fun! :evil: :mrgreen:[/quote]

MY POINT EXACTLY!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I still remember when they were called Electronics Boutique. :D

They probably did a universal reduction of TIVs, which is probably why it's $8 now instead of $10. Sneaky.[/quote]

SAME HERE!

However, their promos and TIV have been getting higher and higher!!!

IT was back in 04-05 when that promo was on everyday.

[quote name='Estymagic']word of warning,
you wont be allowed to combine ur edge card discount and this promo combined unfortunatly[/quote]

That might depend on who is working at the time. I picked up Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 $29.99, and kirby canvus curse $24.99 for a total with tax $44 or close to that.

[quote name='Estymagic']word of warning,
you wont be allowed to combine ur edge card discount and this promo combined unfortunatly[/quote]

Darn I was kinda hoping I could stack them. :)

[quote name='gamer602']CREDIT GOES TO RANZO!!!

This is so big that it deserves its own thread.
ALL USED GAMES Buy 1 get 2nd 50% OFF!![/quote]

It is on used accessories as well.

maybe thats confidential information ranzo.lol. im just messin with you. no offense intended. gonna check eb tomorrow. let you guys know if anything good.

[quote name='Ranzo']It is on used accessories as well.[/quote]

That's pretty good. Does EB offer warranty on used accessories? Thinking about picking up a couple GC controllers, but not sure about the iffy analog sticks.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']That's pretty good. Does EB offer warranty on used accessories? Thinking about picking up a couple GC controllers, but not sure about the iffy analog sticks.[/quote]

7 days defective exchange. you can also buy an extened ESA for a price.

[quote name='gamer602']which location?[/quote]

Oh sorry, I'm temporarily living in Nanaimo right now. moving back in december:)

[quote name='Caro']Oh sorry, I'm temporarily living in Nanaimo right now. moving back in december:)[/quote]

You didn;t happen to see any Crimson DS' at the EB in Nanaimo did you? I live quite far away from Country Club and Woodgrove and don't want to waste my time.

[quote name='TtotheE']You didn;t happen to see any Crimson DS' at the EB in Nanaimo did you? I live quite far away from Country Club and Woodgrove and don't want to waste my time.[/quote]

I'll take a look at the one in country club today, I might go to woodgrove aswell.

[quote name='Caro']I'll take a look at the one in country club today, I might go to woodgrove aswell.[/quote]

Thanks for looking. I've wanted to upgrade my Black DS for a little while.

[quote name='TtotheE']Thanks for looking. I've wanted to upgrade my Black DS for a little while.[/quote]

The location in country club just got 6 of them today. :)

they have EXCELLENT staff at country club, only one staff member I don't like but the others are Aahmaazing.

[quote name='Caro']The location in country club just got 6 of them today. :)

they have EXCELLENT staff at country club, only one staff member I don't like but the others are Aahmaazing.[/quote]

Thanks I just picked one up. I also love the staff, they always know which promos are on and are very lenient on a lot of things. The guy that sold me the DS was VERY enthusiastic and very nice.

[quote name='Ranzo']i just post random info in threads. Maybe the ps3 will drop in price tomorrow? ;)[/quote]

Holy frick, Ranzo did all EB GAMES managers know this?
Were you joking or did you have insider info? I'm guessing the latter....
How much is EB selling the PS3 for???

[quote name='gamer602']Holy frick, Ranzo did all EB GAMES managers know this?
Were you joking or did you have insider info? I'm guessing the latter....
How much is EB selling the PS3 for???[/quote]

Well the 80GB is $499 @ FS (comes with Lair.)

The 60GB is $449.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Well the 80GB is $499 @ FS (comes with Lair.)

The 60GB is $449.[/quote]

He posted the price drop info the DAY B4 IT WAS ANNOUNCED!!!!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Does anyone know if you can buy one game and one accessory and still get BOG1/2?[/quote]

You can still get the discount!

[quote name='gamer602']You can still get the discount![/quote]

I asked if the GHII guitar was included and I was told no after the employee called to ask.

Is it just me, or is EB having a lot of game deals lately. I thought we were supposed to hate them... (maybe thats only in the states?)

[quote name='bullets898']Is it just me, or is EB having a lot of game deals lately. I thought we were supposed to hate them... (maybe thats only in the states?)[/quote]

Hate 'em in the States. I've loved EB since about March. Well, except for their crappy stickers on used/gutted games and not getting pre-order gifts in time =(

[quote name='Firestorm']Hate 'em in the States. I've loved EB since about March. Well, except for their crappy stickers on used/gutted games and not getting pre-order gifts in time =([/quote]

+1

I also hate their $2 "refurb" fee on scratched discs when I bought them from EB in the same condition!

bread's done
Back