EB Canada - $99 DS Lite w/ original DS trade

peterjsparks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you trade in your DS towards the purchase of a DS Lite, you will receive $50 credit towards it, making the DS Lite $99. Not terrific, but paired with the additional $20 credit when trading in 5 games that is also on right now then you can get a pretty good price.

Cheers.

[quote name='peterjsparks']If you trade in your DS towards the purchase of a DS Lite, you will receive $50 credit towards it, making the DS Lite $99. Not terrific, but paired with the additional $20 credit when trading in 5 games that is also on right now then you can get a pretty good price.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

In the US you are getting an additional $20 for the DS itself. That is crappy.

Deals at EBGames in Canada have always been awful, paired with the usual service at the store makes it quite reasonable they would be so idiotic. I'm surprised so many people trade in games there. People never get any deals, but they keep on trading like idiots. Why would I want to trade in a DS + 5 games that I paid $250+ for, to only get $70 back?

You must be pretty arrogant to fall for any EBGames deals...

Terrible deal. I'd rather sell it to a friend for $50 so you'd get the DS Lite for virtually the same price and you get to play multiplayer with your buddy.

bread's done
Back