Eb coupon code 25% off Used games and DVD's

[quote name='Vampyre']just enter

AFF25

And you should still be able to get the super saver shipping to.

Worked on dark cloud 2 and primal[/quote]

I'm not going to say anything that scares you off from making posts ever again.

[quote name='Vampyre']just enter

AFF25

Good to see you are looking for deals to post, but that coupon code has been around forever and is on the front page of CAGer. :wink:

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Vampyre']just enter

AFF25

I'm not going to say anything that scares you off from making posts ever again.[/quote]

LOL!!

Just the new CAGers trying to make a contribution without realizing what this site already offers them. Lesson learned I hope.

Actually I'm very glad this was posted here. I always skim the top of the main CAG page and for some reason I never saw the aff25 code. I called EB customer support and mentioned the code and my order went from $146 to $118. So because the newb posted that code, I saved another 28 bucks. Woohoo!!! Thanks!!

I love you all and I especially love newbs. :D

no biggy, the man is just tryin to help. if his deal is already posted itll be deleted in time.
its fun to look in these to see peoples reactions to common posts though.
keep it up though vampyre, it took me two posts to understand the ggc. check through the sticky posts and all the information on the site. youre cheapness will rise exponentially upon completion of all the permanent info on this site.

God I really wish I wasn't at my AFF25 limit sometimes = / That adapter deal is kinda sweet.

I want to pick up that game Life Line too, with a headset, but the reviews are such in the shitter now that I'm sort of torn.

Has anyone heard anything about that, btw?

[quote name='Prometheus']God I really wish I wasn't at my AFF25 limit sometimes = / That adapter deal is kinda sweet.

I want to pick up that game Life Line too, with a headset, but the reviews are such in the shitter now that I'm sort of torn.

Has anyone heard anything about that, btw?[/quote]

just clear your cookies and the coupon will reboot itself like it was brand new

yes he did, I'm gonna get RE for GC for 13.49 since for some reason I never thought of doing that before :eek: so thanks a lot :D

Edit : Actuall I thought WTH, I'll get it for 19.99 with free shipping, its worth it right, I mean I'm cheap but 7 bucks, I dont bust my ass at work to save 7 bucks :roll: :lol:

Glad to be of help. Just found this site 2 days ago and i have already got 5 games for under $30 all together. WOOT I am backlogged again.

And I dont even want to think of whats going to happen in a week or 2 when my copy of FFXI comes from the beta test i was in.

bread's done
Back