EB - Dead or Alive Extreme 2 - 9.97$ (NEW) - YMMV

dave17

CAGiversary!
stopped by an eb in ottawa last night and they had doax2 on a small display at the cash for $9.97 so I grabbed one. I remember a similar deal, but it might have been a US thing and it's been finished since then.

enjoy the titties.

ps this is for the 360

This was a DotD at some EBs a few weeks ago, then disappeared from the rack (pun not intended).

So... yay, more titties for all ^^

EDIT: Don't mind me. Been playing a lot of Tomb Raider last night.

[quote name='dave17']stopped by an eb in ottawa last night and they had doax2 on a small display at the cash for $9.97 so I grabbed one. I remember a similar deal, but it might have been a US thing and it's been finished since then.

enjoy the titties.

ps this is for the 360[/quote]

Which location in Ottawa? I just called Rideau Centre location and they say it's at full price. Could PM this with futureshop to get the game for $5!

[quote name='wingy17']Which location in Ottawa? I just called Rideau Centre location and they say it's at full price. Could PM this with futureshop to get the game for $5![/quote]if anyone can grab me a copy i'd be willing to paypal them $13 shipped (assuming you pmed from FS or BB) through paypal or cheque

[quote name='Agent_BBJ']Hasting's has this for 9.99 as well (new). I got mine at eb for $7. I love coupons.[/quote]

what coupons?

Just to confirm that I PM'd this with FS and got a copy for $5.89+tax. Took a little while to get done tho. Customer Service wouldn't do it for me (after waiting in line for 15minutes) because EB Games doesn't have a website with prices so they told me to get a staff member in gaming section to help me. The guy in gaming called EB, confirmed the price and got it done.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back