EB Edge Card for sale or for trade

yogi99

CAGiversary!
I just got an EB Edge Card today (so it will expire in January 2006) but I don't think I need it anymore. If anyone is interested just PM me your offer. Thanks.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']It has personally identifiable info on it, just a warning.[/quote]

Yeah, it has my name, phone number and address. I should have use a fake one.

[quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote]

That sucks. Can I get EB B&M to refund my money?

[quote name='yogi99'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote]

That sucks. Can I get EB B&M to refund my money?[/quote]

If you've already used it to get a discount on a game I highly doubt they will refund you.

[quote name='yogi99']I just got an EB Edge Card today (so it will expire in January 2006) but I don't think I need it anymore. If anyone is interested just PM me your offer. Thanks.[/quote]

Just wondering, but why would you not need it anymore? Have you decided never to buy a used game at ebgames.com or the B&M store for some reason?

[quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

I was wondering if people shared numbers. I picked up my new card yesterday.

My old one defintely saved me money in the long run

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='yogi99']I just got an EB Edge Card today (so it will expire in January 2006) but I don't think I need it anymore. If anyone is interested just PM me your offer. Thanks.[/quote]

Just wondering, but why would you not need it anymore? Have you decided never to buy a used game at ebgames.com or the B&M store for some reason?[/quote]

I never buy used games at EBGames. Today is the first time I ever bought used games at EB but I just don't think I would do that ever again (because I usually don't do that). I usually buy used games at ebay.

I think the EB Edge Card is good for B&M (for sure) and online (I think) too.

[quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

My old one defintely saved me money in the long run[/quote]
You can use it online and at a B&M location. I've definitely saved more than the $5 it cost me... hell, using it with SAVER and PPLAY15 has saved me lots on shipping and has gotten me a bunch of disc-only PS1 games.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

You can use it online and at a B&M location. I've definitely saved more than the $5 it cost me... hell, using it with SAVER and PPLAY15 has saved me lots on shipping and has gotten me a bunch of disc-only PS1 games.[/quote]

But the edge card only give you saving on used games right and not on Brand new games so it is basically useless to me (I only buy brand new games from EBGames).

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

You can use it online and at a B&M location. I've definitely saved more than the $5 it cost me... hell, using it with SAVER and PPLAY15 has saved me lots on shipping and has gotten me a bunch of disc-only PS1 games.[/quote]

Same here :),

what I was asking, if the card is linked to the address for B&M/Online.

I let my friends use my card when I go to eb, so if its linked to the address..the employees may not care or check.

[quote name='yogi99'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

But the edge card only give you saving on used games right and not on Brand new games so it is basically useless to me (I only buy brand new games from EBGames).[/quote]
If you add a 99 cent used game to your cart and use the 3 coupons I mentioned before, you get a (likely) crappy game for 74 cents and free saver shipping, which applies to your whole order (assuming that it's not a preorder).

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='yogi99'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='Theenternal'][quote name='murcielago77']you cant sell it, it is tracked by your address. So if we want to buy something with it, its gonna be have to be to your address[/quote] Is this B&M/Online or both?

But the edge card only give you saving on used games right and not on Brand new games so it is basically useless to me (I only buy brand new games from EBGames).[/quote]
If you add a 99 cent used game to your cart and use the 3 coupons I mentioned before, you get a (likely) crappy game for 74 cents and free saver shipping, which applies to your whole order (assuming that it's not a preorder).[/quote]

Are all 3 of the coupons you mention usable all the time online? If it is then it is a good way to get cheap shipping ($0.74 instead of $1.99) and in the long run it really is worth it. I guess I'll keep my card. When I order online is there a place I can enter my eb edge card number for the saving?

Well currently (assuming because of the new year) Saver and Cag15/16 are down. AFF15 still works.

A more in depth explanation.

So lets say you were going to order Onimusha 3 for ps2. Its 14.99 + Shipping. So with the "1.99 saver shipping" its 16.98+tax

The Saver code will let you get free shipping on a preplayed game.

There are lots of .99-1.99 games. So if you are going to order a new game online, you might as well get a game for free.

In addition stacking the aff15/cag15 codes with the saver code will take 15% off the preplayed game. And then you can further use the edge card for a total of 25% off.

So the end results is instead of paying 16.98 for onimusha 3, you can pay a little less depending on the preplayed title you choose and have an extra game.

As far as the cheap ps1 games, most are sports, but there are actuallly some decent non sports games that I dont mind owning in the 1.99 or less price range.

bread's done
Back