eb edge card question

No, it will not show any of your personal info. It only uses the number under the barcode on the yellow sticker.

[quote name='crickett003']If you use it online, will it check your addy?? I would assume so, but we all know about assumptions.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've used Jaket's extra card many times.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Nope, I've used Jaket's extra card many times.[/QUOTE]

now everyone PM jaket for his card # :lol:

by the way, im pretty sure this is in the wrong forum...shopping discussions or whatever is probably where it should go...

[quote name='pop311']can you stack edge cards?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's why its best to spend $50 and buy 10 EDGE cards (100% off!) that way you never have to spend money on used games again! Deal of the Century!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah that's why its best to spend $50 and buy 10 EDGE cards (100% off!) that way you never have to spend money on used games again! Deal of the Century![/QUOTE]

i'm going to add that to my "best of pop311" log LMAO!

Does the EB Edge Card works on used accesories like memory card or just on used games? It gives you 10% off right?

[quote name='crickett003']If you use it online, will it check your addy?? I would assume so, but we all know about assumptions.[/QUOTE]

I let a friend use my code once and it went in without any problems. I always give my card to friends in the store too.

[quote name='danny-o']I let a friend use my code once and it went in without any problems. I always give my card to friends in the store too.[/QUOTE]

I had often wondered about this as well. Thanks. :D

bread's done
Back