EB Edge card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bil4l

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I lost my Edge card and I can't let myself buy Eternal Darkness without that extra 10% so I was wondering if anyone could let me use their number for EB, if not that's fine but if you could PM me a number that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

DAHHHH!!! no one can help a CAG get Eternal Darkness, I'll pay $10 shipped if no one wants to let me use their Edge card. Someone please help.

Go to TRU, they had tons at mine BRAND NEW for $34.99 (green tagged), so that would end up being 70% off (which makes it $10.50 + tax). Check out your local TRU and pick up a BRAND NEW copy at that price. :)

Of course it is YMMV, hope that helps. :)

[quote name='murcielago77']dude, these things are linked to your address IIRC[/quote]

nah, I had a friend who got one free with a magazine subscription, but he never used it and just gave the card to me. Worked just fine.

But sharing Edge card codes is different, and is not allowed here, I believe.

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='murcielago77']dude, these things are linked to your address IIRC[/quote]

nah, I had a friend who got one free with a magazine subscription, but he never used it and just gave the card to me. Worked just fine.

But sharing Edge card codes is different, and is not allowed here, I believe.[/quote]

That's a big shock....

[quote name='masha']Why don't you call EB Customer support? They'll give you new one.[/quote]

Or place the order now and when you get a new card, call in and have them apply the discount to the order. I've heard of people using coupons and such after the order was placed but never tried it myself.

Well the things is I RARELY buy any games of EBgames.com, but I can't find Eternal Darkness anywhere and i don't want to pay $5 to save an extra $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back