EB Exclusion list

jshorr

CAGiversary!
Have some questions to those who may know better than me....does this list change very often, do they take games off it often, and is it reliable?

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/exclusions.asp

For example I could have sworn I saw Starfox Adventures and Eternal Darkness on the list but now I don't...... and for games that aren't on that list, is it 100% if you bring it into the store it will be accepted or is it YMMV. Thanks.

well, if you are hoping to go today and get the deal so that you trade in any two games than you get any extra 10 bucks, than you better hurry. I am pretty sure that they will take any games right now for this certain deal, except sport games. Their is an exclusion list on their website, http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/exclusions.asp

But I am not completly sure that they wont except that at your ebgames for this deal, because I traded in 2 copies of Uniiversal Studios today, with no problem, I think that the excluded games are just for deals like trade in any 5 games and get a game free.

Yeah I'm not really concerned with the extra $10 deal, really wanting to know what the deal is with the list overall....seems strange that games that I thought were on there would have disappeared...

Sometimes the list will change, depending on the games. Usually the excluded games will be games that they price lower than $9.99, but there are borderline games that will switch back and forth, like FFX and Two Towers, etc. usually games that are $12.99

From my experience it's pretty reliable. Not all multiplatform games are treated the same way. I believe Backyard Wrestling for PS2 is not excluded but other versions of it are.

yeah, the exclusion list changes every so often.

the extra $10 deal stateson the website:

No non-sport titles excluded from trade

Ok well thanks for everyone's help....so I'm to take it that as of right now, Eternal Darkness is not a POX game.....

bread's done
Back