EB-Game of the WEEK!!! $9.89 MUA, NHL

Not exactly sure how long it's been running, but at the cash there should be a little stand that says Game of the Week and usually has a few different games a week on it. As far as I know, all EB's do it. Every EB I've been to lately has, anyhow.

You ask for the game. If they have it in stock, it'll ring up for 10 bucks. You then exchange a 10$ bill for the game and you leave happy.

And yes, these are usually new copies and are universal prices.

Yes!
This is amazing!
I'm not really sure whats wrong with my MUA copy. Maybe its just my system. I mean, the disc is totally clean.
I guess I couldn't trade it in as a $8 TIV?

Even at Blockbuster it's likely not more than $13 if it even is, and you're basically paying $13 w/ tax anyway. But yeah, it's still good trade fodder for Blockbuster's Trade 4.

[quote name='Kekumba']Even at Blockbuster it's likely not more than $13 if it even is, and you're basically paying $13 w/ tax anyway. But yeah, it's still good trade fodder for Blockbuster's Trade 4.[/quote]

I thought this would be obvious. :p

Can anyone in Ottawa confirm a location that will apply this sale? I've called Kanata Centrum location and they say they haven't heard of it yet, but if it was listed here (forums), that it will likely come into effect soon (at their location). Thanks!

This must have been running for a while. Popped in at the nearest EB about 1 1/2 hour after they opened and they were "sold out of the $9.99 copies" :\

[quote name='wingy17']Can anyone in Ottawa confirm a location that will apply this sale? I've called Kanata Centrum location and they say they haven't heard of it yet, but if it was listed here (forums), that it will likely come into effect soon (at their location). Thanks![/quote]

Well thanks for the heads up. :whistle2:|

Picked up the last copy at Metrotown. They didn't have a case so the sales associate just gave me a blank 360 case. She also called Oakridge and there's none left there.

Damn hoarders!

hoarderpe5.jpg

[quote name='mrelusive']Damn hoarders!

hoarderpe5.jpg
[/quote]

Ahahaha, that's classic. But seriously, that monkey deserves those bananas, just because he didn't hoard the melons/oranges/pineapples when he went out.

Not sure if the sale is over, but EB in Mississauga had it for $34.99 new and $19.99 used. I asked about the game of the week sale and they knew nothing of marvel UA ever being on sale at that price.

It's not really my type of game either. If anyone wants it, let me know and we'll arrange some sort of trade.

I'd trade it for the CSI game. :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']It's not really my type of game either. If anyone wants it, let me know and we'll arrange some sort of trade.

I'd trade it for the CSI game. :lol:[/quote]

Want those 1000 gamer points eh? haha

bread's done
Back