EB Games - Almost all new GBA games dropped to 4.99

princeofvaga

CAG Veteran
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hey, just dropped into the Eb Games on Prospect St. in Fredericton, and found they had a box full of new Gba games marked as 4.99. The boss said almost all of them had dropped in price this morning. I grabbed Warioware Twisted for 4.99, and while there was a lot of kid's stuff, I could see there being good stuff at other stores. I'll report any better stuff once I hit the other store in town.

[quote name='princeofvaga']Hey, just dropped into the Eb Games on Prospect St. in Fredericton, and found they had a box full of new Gba games marked as 4.99. The boss said almost all of them had dropped in price this morning. I grabbed Warioware Twisted for 4.99, and while there was a lot of kid's stuff, I could see there being good stuff at other stores. I'll report any better stuff once I hit the other store in town.[/quote]

I'll have to look around after work, thanks. :bouncy:

Ugh, I was just at a whole bunch of EB Games' a few days ago, I knew I should have checked out the GBA sections to see what type of selection they still had. >.< Looks like I'll be heading all over this weekend to see what I can find. =P

Looks like used games and most, if not all, Mario games aren't part of the drop. However, anyone looking for Atlus games are in luck; all of them have dropped in price. :D

yeah the final fantasy's did not drop neither did the mario games. The atlus fans scooped it all up today. summon knight, ETC all taken. even the classic nes games dropped. I just missed grabbing the sealed copy of nes castlevania but by the time i got into work today it was gone :( lots still left though at good price.

I have a copy of FFVI that I bought at FS last year, sealed. I paid 35$ for it so if anyone wants it for that, lemme know.

Here are few new $4.99 GBA clearance

- Yggdra Union
- Donkey Kong Country 3
- Sonic Hedgehog Genesis
- Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
- Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2
- Sigma Star Saga

Great, I picked up Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2. :D

I asked the guy at cash specifically about FF GBA games, and he said they did drop. They only had V, so I didn't ask for him to scan it since I have the game already....so I wonder if they did drop or not?

[quote name='TronB']Great, I picked up Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 1 and 2. :D

I asked the guy at cash specifically about FF GBA games, and he said they did drop. They only had V, so I didn't ask for him to scan it since I have the game already....so I wonder if they did drop or not?[/quote]

This is good news! I'm gonna go check my EB tomorrow. I always wanted to try Summon Knight and FF5/6.

Yggdra Union, nice. Would love find that one. If anyone can pick one up, I can offer $15 Canadian shipped for a brand new one.

Oh hot damn, I totally forgot about Summon Night. We have the first one and it was really great. Would pick up the sequel for 5 bucks, no question.

I was also considering those Super Robot Wars games that Atlus brought out here...

[quote name='Bencherstyle']my eb had super mario world for 25 bux and super mario world 3 for 35..... yikes :( i want those games so bad!![/quote]
Mine had Mario Word 3 for $45!

[quote name='Pale-Dim'] I just missed grabbing the sealed copy of nes castlevania but by the time i got into work today it was gone :( lots still left though at good price.[/quote]

It's very likely, to help prevent buying and then pawning/Ebaying it off within 5 minutes, they gut all the sealed GBA games they have and sell them off that way; at least that was the case with Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night where two copies had layers upon layers of price stickers and a third copy with one price sticker.

PS: Get Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night, it is awesome and anyone who likes combo based action games are nuts to not grab this.

I checked around a few EBs and saw that the selection was pretty much just those Petz games at some locations, but I did go to an EB not close to my area at all, one that I've never been to before, and found a sealed copy of Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge. :applause:

The same EB outside of Centerpoint mall also had Mega Man Battle Network 4 and 5, in case anyone was looking for them. Didn't really see anything else worth mentioning.

I got a slight haul: Summon Night 2, Donkey Kong Country 3, Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2 (they gave me the first one though, gotta return it), and (my personal treasure of these) Racing Gears Advance. Man Racing Gears is good, brings me back to playing Super RC Pro AM on the original Game Boy.

[quote name='thegamecubist']EB at Conestoga in Waterloo apparently hasn't heard of this special at all! :( They had Summon Knight 2 too...[/quote]
Did you ask them to scan it?

[quote name='danthemightyone']picked up Megaman Zero 4. They had Pokemon Rangers and Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 1 but none of them scanned for $4.99.[/quote]
I doubt Pokemon Rangers would be a $5 GBA game since that's a DS title. :p
And yes I know you're referring to Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Red.

And have them scan SRT, it should be 5 bucks.

[quote name='poiuiu']I doubt Pokemon Rangers would be a $5 GBA game since that's a DS title. :p
And yes I know you're referring to Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Red.

And have them scan SRT, it should be 5 bucks.[/quote]

yeah it must be that one then. i don't really care about pokemon games. those two had non-$4.99 stickers on them while all the rests were with $4.99 so I asked for price scan out of curiosity.

[quote name='Firestorm']Did you ask them to scan it?[/quote]

Damn...I forgot :( The dude shut me down so badly I just walked out of the store XD

I found Summon Night swordcraft story 2, the guy said it wasn't part of the sale, i asked him to scan it anyways, and he still said it wasn't on sale ... weird.

The EB Games In rosemere Had Puzzle Fighter II But i Was about to get it and I Was Missing 61 cents.

But The had:
Dr Mario/Puzzle league
GBA Video:pokemon,Yu-Gi-Oh,Shrek 2,Teenage mutant ninja turtles,Shark tale.
Puzzle fighter 2
Phil of the future

gamestop:
Ultimate Spider-Man
Shrek The third
Pokemon mystery dungeon:Red rescue team
Crash of the Titans
Spyro the eternal night
GBA Video:pokemon

bread's done
Back