EB Games B&M Sale 6/6-6/13

tenzor

CAGiversary!
-XBOX, Gamecube, GBA SP when you trade in your working PSone system and 7 games or your GBA system and two games (some titles may be excluded)

-when your trade in a working GBA system and 2 games

when your trade in 2 gameboy advance games.
NES Classic games that apply to the deal are
-Mario Bro, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Ice Climber, Excitebike, Bomberman and Pacman

when you trade in 2 gameboy advance games

-http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=FKSJxY2VJAk&offerid=54879.236876&type=2]Champions of Norrath PS2 - $29.99[/URL] free 3 day ship with code FREE3DAY
-Shrek 2 PS2/XB/GC - $29.99 *after $10.00 EB Gift Voucher
-Harry Potter (New one) PS2,XBOX,GC - $39.99
-Harry Potter (new one) PC,GBA - $29.99
-Theif XB - $44.99
-True Crime Streets of LA PS2/XB/GC - $29.99
-Tony Hawk UG PS2,XB,GC - $29.99 (GBA ver - $24.99)
-Alias XB/PS2 - $39.99
-All Star Baseball 2005 PS2/XB - $29.99
-True Crime PC Ver. - $39.99 after $10 EB gift voucher
-Simpsons Hit and Run GC Ver only - $29.99

-Medal of Honor AA
-C&C Generals
-Need for Speed Underground
-NBA Live 2004
-Madden 2004

-Warlords Battlecry III PC - $29.99

-XBOX Live Replacement Headset (MADCATZ) - $4.99
-Free DVD w/ pre-order of Fable
-Free DVD w/ pre-order of Shadow Ops
-Free DVD w/ pre-order of Driver 3
-Free Limited Edition Art Book w/ pre-order of Tales of Symponia
-Free Mortal Kombat DA w/ pre order of Psi-Ops
-Free Spiderman T-shirt w/ pre order of Spiderman 2
-Free Link Cable w/ purchase of Zelda 4 Swords
-Free Pinky Figure w/ pre-order of DOOM 3

-New N-Gage QD system w/free tony hawk for $99.99*
*reflects price after mail-in-rebate

-Fable
-Halo 2
-GTA San Andreas
-Gran Turismo 4
-Spiderman 2
-Pikmin 2
-Splinter Cell PS2/GC
-Tales of Symphonia
-Star Wars Battlefront
-DOA Ultimate
-NCCA Football 2005
-Madden 2005

-Counterstrike XB - $22.99
-Hitman 2 XB - $14.99
-LOTR Return of the King XB - $26.99
-Madden 2004 PS2 - $26.99
-SW KOTOR XB - $24.99
-Tomb Raider PS2 - $8.99
-Brute Force XB - $9.99
-Gran Turismo 3 - $9.99
-GTA III - $12.99
-Metal Gear Solid 2 - $7.99
and many more...

does anyone know if there are there any exclusions to the "NES GBA Classic Games only $4.99
when your trade in 2 gameboy advance games" deal?

the dvds they usually give you right away but if its a free game such as mortal kombat for pre-ordering psi-ops you get it at the time you pick the game up.

i also missed something earlier, but I added it back to the first post.

it was
-simpsons hit and run for gc -$29.99

Huh. I'd be all over getting Tales w/ art book for $30, but I seriously doubt the PS2 titles I'd want to give up are elligible. I should stop getting my hopes up with EB trade-in deals. :p

-Hoshi

[quote name='starman98']Those deals suck[/quote]

Not really. If they take ANY 2 GBA games for the 4.99 classic nes series deal you could grab iridion 3d and tang tang for 7.63 with free shipping from ebgames.com. Trade them in and you can get one of the classic NES games for 12.62 total (4.99 + 7.63). thats not too bad at all. Now the question is, will they take those games in as part of the deal?

AAAARGH!!!

I finally broke down and bought Simpsons Hit & Run for the GC for $39.99 (well, $25 after $15 trade-in credit) at EBGames last Thursday!

I don't suppose they have a two-week price guarantee....

I'm interested in the Shrek 2 as a gift....the current $10 offer expires 6/4 so I'm guessing the price will drop to 39.99 and there will be a new rebate?

Thanks for the flyer!

I am going trade-in my 2 junk games and Pre-Order "TALES of SYMPONIA" for $30 and get Free Limited Edition Art Book :)

*NO EXCLUSIVE TRADE IN* but i don''t think is good deal since you trade-in Any 3 GBA games for MArio Golf & Dragon Ball (value $30 Each)

-Mario Bro, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Ice Climber, Excitebike, Bomberman and Pacman

Where's the trade-in deal for the Mario Golf?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thanks for the flyer!

I am going trade-in my 2 junk games and Pre-Order "TALES of SYMPONIA" for $30 and get Free Limited Edition Art Book :)

*NO EXCLUSIVE TRADE IN* but i don''t think is good deal since you trade-in Any 3 GBA games for MArio Golf & Dragon Ball (value $30 Each)

-Mario Bro, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Ice Climber, Excitebike, Bomberman and Pacman[/quote]

I have a question about this...if I turn in 2 gamecube, x-box, etc games do I recieve the trade in value plus $20 off the ordering of one of the games, or just $20 off?

[quote name='rile0161']I have a question about this...if I turn in 2 gamecube, x-box, etc games do I recieve the trade in value plus $20 off the ordering of one of the games, or just $20 off?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it is just $20 off.

Nice now I can trade in two crappy games (Spirits & Spells and Dead To Rights) to pick up Tales of Symphonia. Thanks for the hookup.

Is Dead to Rights definately non-excluded?

I don't get GMR where do you get that gamestop?

Every single thing that guy says is negative, don't bother trying to explain.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='starman98']Those deals suck[/quote]

Not really. If they take ANY 2 GBA games for the 4.99 classic nes series deal you could grab iridion 3d and tang tang for 7.63 with free shipping from ebgames.com. Trade them in and you can get one of the classic NES games for 12.62 total (4.99 + 7.63). thats not too bad at all. Now the question is, will they take those games in as part of the deal?[/quote]

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']So you are saying if I trade in my GBA regular + 2 games I will get an xbox?[/quote]

You would save $50 on an Xbox.

Also.. With those Preowned games.. If you play the "cash for games" game you can save even more $$ hopefully someone will load the coupon on a server for us to print out..

Can someone do me a favor and recap what the deals are starting 6/6? I stopped into EB and scanned what I think is the latest GMR but I didn't see anything.....maybe someone can scan the coupons or something?

Can anyone find out an exclusion list? especially for the GBA deals, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Also do you need a coupon from the Game Informer to get these deals or are they open to everyone?

You can find an exclusion list on their website from the main page...don't know if it's updated...click where it says to trade in games for cash and click next to start the process of trading in...you will see it there.

[quote name='jshorr']You can find an exclusion list on their website from the main page...don't know if it's updated...click where it says to trade in games for cash and click next to start the process of trading in...you will see it there.[/quote]

Thanks but I don't see anything for GBA games, looks like they only have PS2,Xbox, and Cube exclusions up.

Alias has just dropped to 29.99 new, 26.99 used. Ebgames.com has it for 26.99 used but 49.99 new, I'm sure they will update soon. I just called my local EB and confirmed. I know most people don't like the game and granted it's not great but I'm such a fan of the show I want to pick it up. I have an order processing from gamestop.com 29.99 new plus 10% off, but if I can pick out a nice copy in-store for 30% off with GMR for $18.83 plus tax I may do that instead.

[quote name='jshorr']You can find an exclusion list on their website from the main page...don't know if it's updated...click where it says to trade in games for cash and click next to start the process of trading in...you will see it there.[/quote]

Where in the blue hell is this?..... :?:...I've tried looking if any CAG can link this or just post an exclusion list to end my madness... :evil: ...much appreciated......

I can't quite find that exclusion list, either. I'm dumb, I guess. :) I've got some "important" purchases to make tomorrow, and would like to know if I need to budget accordingly. Knowing what's excluded in the trade-in deals would help me out tremendously.

-Hoshi

Thanks MightySlacker.

Man... Out of a few hundred, I only want to get rid of four games, and three of them are on the exclusion list. Damn the odds! Damn them to hell!

-Hoshi

Not available online that I can see. And for those who were having trouble finding the list from the main page, you have to navigate around the site until "Get up to $25 for your used games (click here)" comes up on the right-hand side. You can get to it from in there.

[quote name='MANIMAL']is there a GBA exclusion list? i wanna trade a bunch of GBA games in and get thsoe classic games![/quote]

Any idea when a flyer for this will be in stores? I asked the manager of EB today and he hadn't even heard about it. I'm interested in finding out what other pre-owned games will be on sale to use that 20% in-store preowned coupon.

[quote name='tenzor']i also missed something earlier, but I added it back to the first post.

it was
-simpsons hit and run for gc -$29.99[/quote]

bread's done
Back