EB GAMES B&M "Summer Sale" Flyer Deals

tenzor

CAGiversary!
*I know there are a few threads on this already, but most are talking about the website, and this one is for the instore deals (which are almost the same), but there are some new ones*

[Single Video Game Sales]
-Midnight Club II PS2/XB - $14.99
-Conflict Desert Storm PS2/XB - $14.99
-Max Payne PS2/XB - $14.99
-Spawn PS2 ONLY - $7.99
-R Racing PS2 ONLY - $7.99
-I-Ninja PS2 ONLY - $7.99
-Final Fantasy XI PC - $39.99
-XII PS2/XB -$9.99
-007 Agent Under Fire PS2/XB/GC - $14.99
-SSX Tricky PS2/XB/GC - $14.99
-Morrowind GOTY Edition XB - $19.99
-Dragonball Z Budokai 2 PS2 - $14.99
-Max Payne 2 PS2/XB - $14.99
-GTA Vice City PS2 - $14.99
-Lineage Mini Guide for FREE with purchase of Lineage PC

[$5.00 off instantly on the following GC games]
-Tom & Jerry
-Starfox Adventures
-Die Hard Vengance
-Street Hoops

[Mail in Gift Vouchers]
-$20.00 mail in rebate > Syphon Filter Omega Strain PS2
-$20.00 mail in rebate > Rainbow Six 3 PS2
-$10.00 mail in rebate > Showdown: Legends of Wrestling PS2/XB
-$10.00 mail in rebate > Legacy of Kain Defiance Ps2/XB
-$25.00 mail in rebate > Logitech Driving Wheel PS2 or Driving Force Pro Wheel

-$15.00 mail in rebate when you purchase 2 of the follow...Tales of Symphonia, Rainbow Six 3 GC, Batman Rise of Tin GC, Megaman Anniversary Collection

-$10.00 mail in rebate > Buy 2 of the follow GBA games.......
-Banjo Kazooie GBA
-Duel Masters GBA
-Megaman Battle Network 4 BLUE/RED GBA
-Yu Gi Oh Sacred Cards GBA

-$15.00 mail in rebate > Buy 3 GAMEBOY Advance Videos between...
-Sponge Bob Vol1 and Vol 2
-Super X Sonic
-Nicktoon Coll. Vol 1
-Fairly Odd Parents Vol1 and Vol2
-Nick: All Grown Up
-Pokemon (both videos)

[System Deals]
-Free N64 System when you buy 3 pre-played N64 games $4.99 or higher
-Free Brute Force w/Xbox System Purchase
-Free selected game w/ Gamecube Purchase
>>Games to choose from...
-F-Zero, Luigi Mansion, Metroid Prime, Pikmin, Star Fox, Sims Bustin Out, NFS Hot Pursuit, Def Jam, Namco Museum, Gladius

[Buy 2 Get 1 Free]
-Buy 2 Pre-played DVDs get 1 Free
-Buy 2 Pre-played PS1 games get 1 free

[Trade in Deal]
-Trade in 5 select PS2,XB, or GC games and get a bonus $15.00 trade in credit. (15.00 applys ontop of regular trade in value combined not indivdually)
-$20.00 off Fable when you trade in 2 select PS2,XB,GC games
-$20.00 off Pikmin when you trade in 2 select PS2,XB,GC games
-ESPN Football 2005 for FREE after you trade in 2 select PS2,XB GC games
-$10.00 bonus trade in credit when you trade in the following PC games for DOOM 3 .......Far Cry, Splinter Cell PT, Sacred, Thief 3, Icewind Dale Colleciton
-$30.00 trade in credit for NCCA Football 2005 when traded in towards Madden 05

[Buy 1 get 1 50% Deals]
-Buy Soldner for PC and get 50% off Sacred PC
-Buy 1 Brady Games Guide book get 1 50% off

[Accessory Deals]
-$15.00 off instantly Red Octane Ignition Dance Pad Ps2/XB
-$5.00 off instantly Nyko Air Flow Products

Wow, some nice deals there if I hadn't already been tainted by the CC deals. I may just pick up another N64 for free with 3 games.

Thanks for the post!

Thanks for the post, good information.

That said, trade in 5 for $15 more credit... weak. It used to be $25. They're gimping it every few months now. The GC system deal is quite nice, though.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']wow rainbow six 3 is only 15 so you get the game for free and an extra 5 bucks. Now are these flyers in store.[/quote]

the in store price is still $39.99 i think ($14.99 is online only), and the flyers are in stores if you want to take them.

[quote name='mingglf']for the LOK: defiance mail in voulcher do you need to cut out the upc like the web offer?[/quote]

the back just says fill the coupon out (get flyer in store), then mail w/ original sales receipt to the location provided on the coupon.

-ESPN Football 2005 for FREE after you trade in 2 select PS2,XB GC games

What are the select games? Is it pretty much all games besides old sports ones? I tried calling the guys at one EB but they didn't know. Idiots.

Free N64 System when you buy 3 pre-played N64 games $4.99 or higher

Wow, that's a great deal, I might just rebuy an N64 and pick up three 5 dollar games in the process, I'm sure there are some great games for 4.99 out there, I'll check out the EB website now.

So I called another EB games. Syberia and Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance both for Xbox will work on the "trade 2 get ESPN 2K5 FREE" deal.

I LOVE the Circuit City sale. :)

So, in the end, you're getting ESPN NFL 2K5 for like 12 dollars total (including tax)? Sounds like a great deal to me.

BTW do EBGames.com prices match those B&M? If so, I found the three 4.99 N64 games I will try to get:

Perfect Dark
Blast Corps.
NBA Hangtime

I hope those are really 4.99 in the store, and I hope I can find them, even!

[quote name='Nephets']So, in the end, you're getting ESPN NFL 2K5 for like 12 dollars total (including tax)? Sounds like a great deal to me.

BTW do EBGames.com prices match those B&M? If so, I found the three 4.99 N64 games I will try to get:

Perfect Dark
Blast Corps.
NBA Hangtime

I hope those are really 4.99 in the store, and I hope I can find them, even![/quote]

yeah those are 4.99, i know perfect dark is at least, and im sure they wouldnt charge anymore then 5 bucks for the other two.

Also, what about expansion packs? Does EB have the N64's with them already inside of the N64? Since PD requires one, I think.

[quote name='Nephets']Thanks for clearing that up, but, Does EB have the N64's with them already inside of the N64??[/quote]

I cant speak for all n64s but I bought one used and it had it in there...

The guy even sold me a new one saying Id need it without looking in it..

Luckily, I was able to return the new expansion pack...

[quote name='Nephets']Thanks for clearing that up, but, Does EB have the N64's with them already inside of the N64??[/quote]

As stated before, it completely depends on the system. I wouldn't entirely count on it. Just yesterday, someone wanted to trade a N64 in. It normally trades in for one freakin DOLLAR. But it had an expansion pack, which trades in for SIX. Now if that isn't crazy.. so he ended up getting $7.

Those 1st party ones are hard to find since they stopped making them.

is it possible to get the $20 voucher for Rainbow Six 3 for PS2 if i buy from the site for 14.99? i buy from site then get the flyer and send the site receipt and the $20 form. u think i will get it? thanks tenzor

Does anyone remember how many editions of the N64 were made? I've got the usual black one, which is mine from all the way back when they came out, and I also have a Pikachu one, which I got at TRU for like $15 on clearance a while back (came with a controller and the Hey You Pikachu game, figured it was worth the $15 altogether even if I had a '64 already). I know there was the green DK64 one, but were there any more?

If I go grab some used N64 games (my EB has a ton), I'd like to get a different color if possible, just for the hell of it.

[quote name='trunks982']is it possible to get the $20 voucher for Rainbow Six 3 for PS2 if i buy from the site for 14.99? i buy from site then get the flyer and send the site receipt and the $20 form. u think i will get it? thanks tenzor[/quote]

nah I am 99% sure that it works with in store purchase only. On the back of the coupon it says "Some exclusion apply" and on the website if you go to
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/help/copyright.asp

then towards the middle of the page it says

"Order Policy

Pricing and promotions on EBgames.com may vary from that of Electronics Boutique, EB Games and EBX stores. "

thats why sometimes the deals online arent in stores, so if anything EB will just tell you that.

The Spawn game was priced online for $8.99 for a long time. Unfortunately, i've had all these g.c. w/no pin# of course and I couldn't buy anything online.
But finally the flyer, let me put the g.c. to good use and get it cheaper by a $1.
Very nice and sweet.

[quote name='dj_paxis'][quote name='Nephets']Thanks for clearing that up, but, Does EB have the N64's with them already inside of the N64??[/quote]

As stated before, it completely depends on the system. I wouldn't entirely count on it. Just yesterday, someone wanted to trade a N64 in. It normally trades in for one freakin DOLLAR. But it had an expansion pack, which trades in for SIX. Now if that isn't crazy.. so he ended up getting $7.

Those 1st party ones are hard to find since they stopped making them.[/quote]

I went into an ebgames in april looking for an expansion pack. They didn't have any. The employee said that he could look in the back for an N64 system with one already in it, and it'd only be $15 for the whole thing (maybe because I was buying a used game?). Anyway, he was able to find one, so I bought it. Not needing two N64s, I swapped out the expansion card, put in the jumper pack from my existing one, and sold it on amazon for $30 (the system was the "Ice Blue" color).

Bottom line is to ask them to look for one with the expansion pack, and they'll probably do it.

About that ESPN NFL for free deal, could somebody be nice enough to call their EB for me and see if these games will work in the deal? My EB is long distance, and I know that just b/c they work at one, they might not work at all EBs but hey, it's worth a shot. Here's the games:

Red Faction-PS2
Luigi's Mansion-GC
GTA3-PS2
Star Wars: Rogue Leader-GC
Gran Turismo 3- PS2
Tony Hawk 3 and 4- GC and PS2 respectively

I was already going up my local EB next weekend to trade in some games and get ESPN, so this deal is perfect timing for me. Thanks to anyone that helps!

bread's done
Back