EB Games Black Friday Deals ( try to add more stores )

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Hey  just went on EB's webpage and saw about black friday and found this

http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/landing/flyer/black-friday-2013/default.htm

Best Buy's Black Friday Deals

http://flyer.bestbuy...er_run_id=13529

PS BLog BF Deals

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

truely Meh deals ( no surprise there am i right ? ) but some of these games i actually don't own so it's not too bad. if anything they are O.K deals. 

If i can get more links to other stores for black friday i would post them here. if anyone wants to link me any i'll up date this Spot with links to stores !

So anyone else looking forward to Black Friday Deals ?   ( gaming or non gaming )

I see one price of something that will sell out QUICK   i'm sure someone one spot it in the Flyer ;)

UPDATE 1:  Best Buy Black Friday Link added too the List

Update 2:  PSN Black Friday Flash deals are live ..  ( imo it's a Bomb only two things beat our retailers but that's not saying much,  Link is up above )

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome day for me. I was able to pick up an LE of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, and Dragon's Crown from EBGames. Then, I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros 2 from ToysRus. Then, I went to Best Buy and bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Also bought both Mega Man games for the DS off of Videogameplus for $14.99 each.

All in all, I bought more than I actually wanted. But, I'm happy with my haul.

What an awesome day for me. I was able to pick up an LE of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, and Dragon's Crown from EBGames. Then, I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros 2 from ToysRus. Then, I went to Best Buy and bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Also bought both Mega Man games for the DS off of Videogameplus for $14.99 each.

All in all, I bought more than I actually wanted. But, I'm happy with my haul.
Very Nice Omega. i didn't get anything. as i need to save money if i could i would get Ni No and Xillia.

Screw EB and their open "new" games. I went to three EBs for Borderlands 2 GOTY and 2/3 had them but they were opened. Luckily I was able to PM it at Walmart.

HOLY S****!!!

My local Superstore had the Wii U Deluxe with Mario and Luigi bundle for $189 and no tax.   They only had one left but I jumped at the chance to pick it up.   I also had them price match a few of the games on sale this weekend that they had in stock and saved the tax on those as well.

Damn, you lucked out man. Quebec still doesn't have these Superstores. Also, does anyone know if Metal Gear Rising is on sale for $20 anywhere?

Edit: Seems VGP has the Xbox 360 version for $19.99. But, I want the Ps3 version which is still priced at $29.99.

Damn, you lucked out man. Quebec still doesn't have these Superstores. Also, does anyone know if Metal Gear Rising is on sale for $20 anywhere?

Edit: Seems VGP has the Xbox 360 version for $19.99. But, I want the Ps3 version which is still priced at $29.99.
Oh wow, I didn't realize Superstore wasn't in every province.

I want Rising for cheap on PS3 as well.

Did people have luck finding limited editions of Kingdom Hearts or Tales this weekend for the sale prices?

Hmm, do I jump on the ads XL for $150 at BB/FS or do I wait and hope theres a better cyber monday deal?  Think I might have to get the FS one….

Hmm, do I jump on the ads XL for $150 at BB/FS or do I wait and hope theres a better cyber monday deal? Think I might have to get the FS one….
I haven't seen anything below $150 before. Best deal I've ever come across was Shoppers at $150 and x20 points event.

Unfortunately it's backordered online and of course I worked till all BB/FS stores were closed.  Theres a couple up on Kijiji, sealed, that I might bite on.  Really should have been less lazy.

Looks like most of best buy online's stock for used games are already sold out. At least for anything I personally would obtain.

Anyone getting the 2 for $50 Wii Remotes to work on TheSource.ca?  Throughout the entire checkout process, the Remotes remain at $39.99 each for me.

Yeah the mario and luigi controller bundle is a bundle on the site but was sold out when I added it to the cart even though it said in stock. Annoying.

Well, I woke up this morning the call The Source's customer support to get them to handle the 2 for $50 deal manually, only to find my cart emptied and the Mario Remote sold out.  And the deal is STILL not applying with other Wii Remotes.  Poorly done, The Source.

Well, I woke up this morning the call The Source's customer support to get them to handle the 2 for $50 deal manually, only to find my cart emptied and the Mario Remote sold out. Poorly done, The Source.
Ouch... that sucks.

Sorry you wasted your time.

Tales of Graces F is $19.99 on EB Games. so both games were on sale which was good. but i really wish i did get Xillia but didn't :(

I already have Graces F, so that was a bummer for me. Honestly though, the only good Cyber Monday is Amazon.ca. The rest is just meh.

A happy ending from The Source.  Called customer service, and they acknowledged that the website was not offering the deal like it should have.  Even though all Wii Remote Pluses are now sold out, you can go online now and add any two to your cart for $50, and they'll ship when available (next week for most of them).  A great time for everyone to stock up on those Mario and Luigi Remotes.

A happy ending from The Source. Called customer service, and they acknowledged that the website was not offering the deal like it should have. Even though all Wii Remote Pluses are now sold out, you can go online now and add any two to your cart for $50, and they'll ship when available (next week for most of them). A great time for everyone to stock up on those Mario and Luigi Remotes.
Hmm... this is actually tempting. I don't play the Wii U very much, but with 3D World fresh on the market and a Smash game coming next year, maybe I'll actually have a use for a couple more 'motes.

A happy ending from The Source. Called customer service, and they acknowledged that the website was not offering the deal like it should have. Even though all Wii Remote Pluses are now sold out, you can go online now and add any two to your cart for $50, and they'll ship when available (next week for most of them). A great time for everyone to stock up on those Mario and Luigi Remotes.
thank you so much! i definitely wouldnt have checked the source again if it wasnt for you! :D

Terrible Cyber Monday deals in Canada. :/ I managed to get Mario Kart Wii ($17.49) and Nintendo Land ($12.49) used from Best Buy at least. I don't really like buying used online but MK is hard to get cheap.

just watched a review on game trailers and what i saw of Tales Of Graces F wasn't bad then when i went to go buy it just now.... SOLD OUT : (    man my luck for deals this Past weekend : ( i saw it earlier for sale when i posted and it was available like 10 - 15 mins ago too then all of a sudden gone.. sold out  * ugh *   well most likely i'll never buy these games cause i don't wanna spend $40 on something i don't know if i'll like $40 is too big a gamble $20 was just right but missed opportunity i don't think i'll be getting back -_-

apparently the Flash deal the remaining flash deal today on PSN was NBA 2K14  ( Wooopty Do IMO )  39.99 from $59.99   i don't care for sport games so this isn't for me.

Ugh I was in the same boat this morning but, had to leave for work. Checked and found them all sold out. I just got home and checked again and there is no way of adding them to the cart (at least for me) lame sauce.

Ugh I was in the same boat this morning but, had to leave for work. Checked and found them all sold out. I just got home and checked again and there is no way of adding them to the cart (at least for me) lame sauce.
Sorry to hear that. It looks like they're genuinely sold out (including backorders) now. A great deal like that wasn't going to last, kinda like anytime something good is available at Club Nintendo (I missed out on those gold Nunchuk Controllers and coloured 3DS XL charging bases). Keep an eye out for the Mario & Luigi Wii Remote Pluses at Boxing Day; I don't know if they'll be on sale again, but as others have pointed out, they aren't a limited edition thing, and I'm sure they'll stick around for the holidays.

bread's done
Back