EB GAMES CANADA Killzone 3: Helghast Edition $19.89/Blur $9.99

There's one left at Marlborough Mall EB in Calgary.

Thanks OP. I bought KZ3 PS3 bundle on day one. Getting these goodies for $20 is pretty sweat!

I was thinking of rebuying Blur, it was a lot of fun I just traded it in while it was worth something since the online was already dead.

Uh... I paid $100 for this subpar game. The Helghast mask isn't even that cool. I'm never, ever ever buying a collector's edition of a game day-1 ever again. CEs aren't what they used to be anymore.

I picked this up at $29.99 during the summer, and the Helghast helmet is actually pretty fun to mess around with. I used to set it up in random places around my apartment at night when there weren't many lights on (since the eyes catch light really well), and I'd always manage to scare the hell out of at least one roommates with it. The most fun was probably knocking on doors and then having it peer around the corner into their rooms with it at head level, as if it were someone wearing the mask looking in. It's absolutely great fun for a while if you get creative with it.

Thanks for posting this. Picked up the last one at Southcentre EB. I'd also like to thank all the developers that make these gigantic huge-boxed CEs which in turn forces stores to sell them for next to nothing because of all the room they take up:applause:

Now, to keep an eye on all those Skyrim CEs I see sitting on shelves at "insert every retailer"...

[quote name='Eoyote']
Now, to keep an eye on all those Skyrim CEs I see sitting on shelves at "insert every retailer"...[/QUOTE]

Thinking the exact same thing. Futureshop had a ton left last time I was there.

Also the Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition is quite large aswell, and my Wal-mart yesterday had a bunch left.

bread's done
Back