EB Games Changes Preowned Trade Ins

DjSkittles

CAG Veteran
EB Games will no longer be accepting trade-ins on the following categories:

PC Games
N-Gage Games
Dreamcast Games
Music CDs

Most stores are instructed to sell through their remaining inventory on these items, but in an effort to move them out, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some good sales. Keep an eye on these categories in particular.

Tuesday the 18th is the last day to trade-in any old PC games. The sales are as follows are those departments:
NES - 50% OFF all games
SNES - 50% OFF all games
GENESIS - 50% OFF all games
DREAMCAST - 50% OFF all games
MUSIC CDs - BUY 3 GET 2 FREE
PC GAMES - BUY 3 GET 2 FREE

I have raided most of the local store, and got some sweat deals!!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...as of 2 days ago i figured i pawn off all my PC games i dont play. Oops. Any other options for that?[/QUOTE]

List them and send me a tell? I'm always interested in PC games.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']List them and send me a tell? I'm always interested in PC games.[/QUOTE]

I'll see what i can scrounge up when i get home. Most were former EB used games, so there are quite a few with no box/no instructions.

Today I got House of Dead 2, World Series Baseball 2k2 for Dreamcast, Asterix, Mutant Fighter for Genesis, and Star Wars and Romance of the Three Kingdoms for NES all at 50% off. Here's the best, all complete. NES Boxes too.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']how did they possibly have complete NES games?[/QUOTE]
I saw a complete SNES game there, don't recall what it was. Even more impressive were the large amounts of complete games at a toy store I visited not long ago. I'm still debating picking up Ice Hockey (NES) complete for $7.

Man I hate this. Some one needs to start a store that carries games for systems new and old but caters more to classic systems. Also used PC games are impossible to find. No place but ebay or Half.com. I want a B&M location.

Its just getting plain harder to find older games. I look back fondly on those days when there were huge racks of NES, SNES and Genesis games. I miss those days, now its about the newest and latest. I hope there is a solution to this problem soon like a new chain of stores.

That sucks. I love going through the cds at EBs. I've bought about 20 cds in total from EBs, the prices are so cheap. When are these sales starting? I know theres a few cds I'd still like to pick up.

bread's done
Back