Eb Games Deals! - Updated Aug. 22

Average Box

CAGiversary!
EB Games has a few deals on at the moment:

UPDATED LIST! - AUG. 22

Jak and Daxter HD Collection (PS3) - $19.99 (NOW PERMANENT PRICE)
White Knight Chronicles 2 (PS3) - $19.99 - Comes with DLC bonus.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Online (PC) - $11.99
Resistance: Burning Skies (PS VITA) - $29.99
Dynasty Warriors NEXT (PS VITA) - $29.99
Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3/360) - $39.99 (NOW PERMANENT PRICE)
Wipeout 2048 (PS VITA) - $19.99
Madden NFL 12 Hall of Fame Edition (PS3/360) - $29.99
ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PS VITA) - $29.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition (PS3/360) - $59.99 - (NORMAL EDITION IS $39.99)
Hotshots Golf World Invitational (PS VITA) - $19.99 ($14.99 Used)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3/360/PC) - $29.99
Mass Effect 3 (PS3/360/PC) - $39.99
Battlefield 3 (PS3/360/PC) - $39.99
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3) - $19.99
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - $19.99
F1: 2011 (PS3/360) - $39.99
F1: 2011 (3DS) - $19.99 (PS VITA) - $29.99
Operation Flashpoint: Red River (PS3/360/PC) - $19.99
Akai Katana (360) - $29.99
Shifting World (3DS) - $19.99
PS3 MOVE Little Big Planet 2 Edition Bundle - $79.99
Bodycount (PS3/360) - $19.99
WWE 12 (PS3/360/Wii) - $29.99
UFC Undisputed 3 (PS3/360) - $39.99
Little Deviants (PS VITA) - $19.99
Reality Fighters (PS VITA) - $19.99
Sorcery (PS3) - $19.99
Xbox 360 Kinect + Kinect Adventures - $109.99
Dance Central 2 (360) - $39.99
Armored Core V (PS3/360) - $39.99
Tales of Graces F (PS3) - $39.99

There are more deals on their site under the sale section but I only chose to post a few of them.

I just picked up Jak and Daxter HD Collection which is a great price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lockescythe']bah it won't let me add hot shots vita to cart.[/QUOTE]

Same with me. I'll just try to purchase it at a store if I see it.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Hotshots golf does require an online pass so a used copy will not include that.[/QUOTE]

It was on last week's Futureshop qualifying list, so if it's still on it this week, it could be pretty nice.

[quote name='EvilMario']It was on last week's Futureshop qualifying list, so if it's still on it this week, it could be pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what i was thinking.
I need that damn list already =P

Also wipeout vita is a great deal for 20$ , especially if you happen to own the ps3 version. Great game.

[quote name='EvilMario']It was on last week's Futureshop qualifying list, so if it's still on it this week, it could be pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

That's the only reason I wanted it :D
Hopefully it's still on the list for next week.

R&C All 4 One, is it worth it at $20? Big fan of the franchise, but have not really heard or looked up anything about it. Thanks.

[quote name='spike32']R&C All 4 One, is it worth it at $20? Big fan of the franchise, but have not really heard or looked up anything about it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

was wondering the same.

also, u3 at 20 bucks is beyond no brainer for anyone who doesnt have it or hasnt played it.

[quote name='toofeht']was wondering the same.

also, u3 at 20 bucks is beyond no brainer for anyone who doesnt have it or hasnt played it.[/QUOTE]

If you're interested in the multiplayer, might as well wait for the GOTY with the DLC. I love Uncharted multiplayer, but the campaign itself is still a great deal at $20. There are some fantastic set pieces, even crazier than U2.

[quote name='Mr.']If you're interested in the multiplayer, might as well wait for the GOTY with the DLC. I love Uncharted multiplayer, but the campaign itself is still a great deal at $20. There are some fantastic set pieces, even crazier than U2.[/QUOTE]

That does make sense... Unless you want to play MP while the community is vibrant. When I finally hopped into UC2 MP, when the GOTY edition dropped, I found the community was largely diminished. Of course, the UC2 MP was pretty bare boned, not much keeping the community around.

Furthermore, Naughty Dog continues to support the game with content, I suspect new maps are upcoming, if "The Lab"'s new block mesh map is any indication, and they are experimenting with micro-transactions for clothing. Maybe a GOTY edition will just include the Map Packs and Skins released prior to this new wave of content?

I'd say, just buy it now, SP is AMAZING. Best campaign yet. And it is the only game I play MP on, on PS3 (maybe I should qualify that by saying, I don't play much MP, just Halo and Uncharted).

UC3 GOTY will contain the following:

• Classic Skins Pack 1-3: 25 multiplayer skins, including Nathan Drake's looks from Uncharted 1 and 2
  • Multiplayer Accessory Pack: Includes Killzone 3 skins and accessories
  • Flashback Maps 1 and 2: Eight remade maps from Uncharted 1 and 2
  • Drake's Deception Map Pack: Four new multiplayer maps: The Graveyeard, Old Quarter, London Streets and Oasis
  • The Fort Co-Op: Takes place in the fortress from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Co-Op Shade Survival: Fight against the Djinn (fire enemies from Uncharted 3's final chapters)
  • Doughnut Skin Pack: Five "fat" skins
  • Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2: Skins of 14 enemies
Doesn't seem all that stellar especially when you consider the game will more than likely be $40. I'd rather pay $20 now and enjoy the single player with a taste of MP.

Managed to trade in 14 (out of 20) games, most of them old 360 titles when BBV was clearancing them out during Xmas for 2.50 and walked out with Guild Wars 2 preorder, Akai Katana and Gungnir.

[quote name='spike32']R&C All 4 One, is it worth it at $20? Big fan of the franchise, but have not really heard or looked up anything about it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I found it really annoying actually. Love the R&C games, but this one felt like a chore. The Co-op multiplayer was too complicated for my kids to play, so I basically solo'd it, but it really is designed for co-op.

The online component was ok for clean up, but not ideal when you are going through to do a complete run.

So, of the R&C games to date, it would certainly not rank amongst my favorites.

I would also suggest you consider PS Plus. This game is still availabe as a free download (along with a bunch of others), and if there is even one other game on that list you want, the $50 for plus is a lot cheaper than spending $20 + tax on this (IMO)

bread's done
Back