EB Games-Exclusive Email Coupons and offers

[quote name='Kekumba']o rly[/QUOTE]

Well, it was trade 1 game with $8 trade in value, get FNR4 for $19.99. (Basicaly, got $8 tiv bumped up to $50) but it was for that weekend only. Also, some eb's let you do it toward any recent EA sports title.

The signup page claims that our email addresses will not be sold to third party agencies. Not surprising - I wouldn't buy a gutted email address either.

*ba-doom!*

[quote name='telepathy']Hopefully, the website stops being utterly useless. I'd really like to be able to buy stuff online sometime in the future like .com[/QUOTE]I'd be happy if they'd just update the friggin PC section once in a while.

They still heavily promote The Sims 2 on that page...

They still have the Street Fighter IV CE on the PS3 page which was sold out since it was released. Seriously, i hope they pick up on the site's maintenance.

I already get enough spam as is. I'll just wait until the good folks here at CAG announce the next big E-Mail exclusive EB Games deal. There isn't any game I'd want now anyway. Fight Night Round 4 was the only game I missed and I took advantage of the deal mentioned here earlier. After all, you don't need a piece of paper with proof, the guys at my EB will take my word if it's an E-Mail deal.

bread's done
Back